You/Annie Leonhart - Gear

"Wait where is, (y/n)? Shadis is going to be pissed if she's not here by the time he arrives."

Sarah had been the first to notice your disappearance since you stood besides her during formation. As she brought up the fact that you were missing, everyone began to say where they had last seen you.

"Wait Annie, she's your girlfriend, shouldn't you know where she's at?"

Annie rolls her eyes when she notices everyone looking at her. She knew exactly where you were but considering that you told her to walk ahead of you, Annie figured it wouldn't take long for you to appear.

"Of course I know where she is. She was at the cabin the last time I saw her. I'm sure she'll show up soon so quit worrying about her and get back to your positions. Shadis will be even more pissed when he finds that we're not in formation."

They have no choice but to line up again. If Annie said you were going to eventually show up, they had to believe that you would show up as well.

X

"Where the hell is, (l/n)?!"

He yells straight in Sarah's face. The two of you were partners for everything so both of you were responsible for the other.

"I don't know, sir!"

"You don't know?! You don't know where, (l/n)?!"

"N...No, sir."

"Go find her and when you come back, the two of you will be running laps until you pass out."

Sarah's eyes widen and she quickly runs off to find you. As she runs past Annie, she calls for her.

"Let me go find her. Stay in my spot. Shadis already passed me."

"But, Annie he said that I needed to find her."

Annie grabs her and switches spots with her.

"Be grateful that you won't be running laps. Now shut up and stand at attention."

Sarah just sighs and does as she's told. There was no doubt in her mind that Shadis will do much worse if he found out what Annie did.

X

Annie's a little surprised that you hadn't showed up after a few minutes. She couldn't imagine what was holding you up at the cabin. A little worried about what could've happened, she runs a little faster to your cabin.

As she slams the door open, Annie can't help but laugh at the sight in front of her. By your bed, you were in a tangled mess of leather straps as you couldn't figure out how to put your gear on correctly.

"Stop laughing and come help me!"

She leans against one of the pillars with her arms crossed while looking at you.

"I don't think I will. Unless of course you ask nicely."

"Annie! I'm already late! Quit being an ass and just come help me."

"An ass? I can be an ass. I might just leave you alone then. I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out."

You nearly fall over during your attempt to make your way over to her, making Annie laugh again. With a sigh, you fall on to your bed before you actually trip.

"Okay, okay. Can you please help me with this, Annie? I need your help." She actually moves to help you. It doesn't take her more than a minute to have fixed everything that you had messed up. When she's done, you grab the strap on her chest and pull her in for a kiss. "Thanks, baby."

"A..anytime."

It was so easy to tease Annie. Even the simplest of kisses would make her blush.

"Now come on, I'm already late as it is."