You/Hange Zöe - Science

(Attack on Titan)

"FOUR-EYES SLOW DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO SLIP!"

Levi had just finishing mopping the floor when Hange managed to run past him as they made their way to you. 

"SORRY! I'M IN A HURRY!" Hange just continued running all over the building in their search for you. Their experiment had been a total successful and they couldn't wait until dinner time to tell you all their observations. "Have any of you guys seen (y/n)? I can't find her anywhere"

Mikasa, Eren, and Armin just looked at each other, trying to figure out if they had seen you. 

"No, sorry. We haven't seen her. We can help you find her if you wish"

"No! I'll find her. The three of you need to hurry and make your way to Levi. He's already cleaning and you know how mad he gets when you miss out on cleaning duty."

They all look at each other in a panic and make a run for it. Levi was more than likely going to make them clean twice as much for being late. Hange laughed as they continued on their search for you. You had to be somewhere inside, they hadn't heard of any expeditions or training exercise that you would be in charge of. 

"Erwin! Have you seen (y/n)?! I need to find her."

"Yeah, she was actually making her way to your office. Saying..."

"Okay, thanks!"

Hange doesn't bother to wait for an explanation as they take off to their office. 

X

"(y/n)! I was searching all over the place for you."

"Really? What a coincidence. I was actually searching all over the building for you too."

The two of you laughed, finding it hilarious that you were just going around in circles in your search. 

"I have amazing news, (y/n)! Wait, why were you looking for me?"

"Oh, that can wait. Your amazing news should go first? What do you have?"

They wrap their arm around your neck and pull you to their side as they walk with you back to titans. 

"You remember how I was telling you my theory about the titans last week?"

"Yeah, you kept saying that you knew that you were right but you just needed proof that your theory was correct."

"Yes! Well I have my proof. Meaning that my theory was correct! Come on! I'll show you!"

Hange takes your hand and runs with you to where the titans were being restrained. You hated visiting them because of how terrifying they could be up close but you didn't mind it so much when Hange was besides you. She somehow made the titans seem like they were innocent of all their wrongdoing. 

X

You never doubted Hange when she was explaining her theory but it was amazing to see the efforts that she had taken to prove that she was right. 

"Hange, this is amazing. You really did it. This is going to help save a lot of members of the survey corp."

"I know! I need to thank you for encouraging me to continue with my experiment. You really helped me when I was upset about how the first trial had failed."

They turn to face you, making you turn around to look at them. Looking at each others eyes, it seemed like the two of you were the only ones in the courtyard. You bit your lip as you looked down at their lips and back up to their eyes. Unable to control their urge to kiss you after what they just saw, cupping your cheeks, they leaned in to kiss you. 

"Major Zo.."

The two of you barely managed to dodge the fists of one of the titans after it had gotten its arm free. Hange just laughed about the sudden attack. They should've known that the titans wouldn't be okay with PDA. 

"Sorry, guys! We'll take it inside!"

She takes your hand and leads you back inside, away from eyes of everyone. 

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No, I'm fine. Are they always like that?"

"Yep! Aren't they so cute when they get jealous?"

Only Hange would find them to be cute. 

"Yep. They're really cute, Hange. About the kiss...."

You could've sworn that she got whiplash with how quickly they turned to look at you. They were happy just a few seconds ago but now they seemed worried. 

"Was that okay? I just leaned in to kiss you and didn't even ask for your permission or anything."

You grabbed the belt from their chest and pulled them in for a bruising kiss. 

"It was more than okay, Hange."

"Wait? What were you going to talk to me about?"

"Oh, that. I was going to ask you out."