You/Noelle Silva - Part 2

(Black Clover)

AN: Know nothing about the show or anime so it might be entirely wrong

You sighed as you heard Asta's voice through the door. He was loud and you wanted nothing more than to shut him up. Before you opened the door, you made as much noise as possible so they could hear you come in. You had only asked for one thing and one thing only. You couldn't understand why Noelle didn't respect your wishes.

"(y/n)! You're home!" Noelle makes her way over to you, giving you a kiss. While you would normally melt into it, you couldn't help but feel repulsed. She's quick to take notice as she pulls back with a frown. "What's wrong?"

You give her a smile. You've been pretending that everything was okay for so long, you could handle another day.

"Nothing. I just had a long day."

"Oh okay! Well lets have dinner and then I'll help you relax."

"You're an angel. Thank you."

X

You quietly pack several of your things that you couldn't part with before heading out of the room. You start to remember all the memories you used to treasure of the two of you and it makes you want to change your mind. When you arrive at the living room, images of Noelle and Asta kissing makes you continue with your plan to leave Noelle.

You're quick to write a small note and place it on the kitchen counter so she could see. After making sure that you weren't missing anything, you head out to your friends place. While they had claimed they weren't going to help you anymore, you knew you could still count on them. When you arrive, they're quick to let you in, more than happy to see that you had finally left Noelle.

X

Asta rolled his eyes as Noelle started crying again. After you had left, she had stopped being fun to fool around with. She kept crying for everything and it ruined the mood for him. He gently pushes her off of his chest as he stands up.

"Listen, Noelle. I don't think I can do this anymore."

"W..what? Asta...."

"We just used each other, Noelle. I don't do feelings. I just scratched the itch that (y/n) couldn't scratch and you kept me from being bored."

"But you said that you loved me! How can you say that?"

"That's quite rich coming from you."

"What is that supposed to mean, Asta!"

Noelle was furious. Asta had claimed to love her and now he was bailing out on her.

"I don't have time for this."

Asta heads out the door, ignoring Noelle's calls for him to turn back around.

X

Alone, Noelle realized how much she missed you. She felt like an idiot for ever letting anything happen with Asta. She only ever needed you. Wanting you back, Noella rushes to your friends place.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I need to see, (y/n)"

Noelle attempts to walk in but your friends blocks her path.

"No way. You've done enough. I'm not letting you hurt her again. She's already been through so much."

"I just want to make things right! Please!"

While Noelle seemed desperate to fix things, she didn't believe she had changed.

"Let me guess, Asta finally dumped you so now that you're alone, you want (y/n) back."

"You don't understand! He manipulated me! He..."

"Listen. I don't believe a single thing that is coming out of your mouth or those crocodile tears. (y/n) doesn't need you. She's been much better with you out of her life. If you truly care for her, then I suggest you turn back around and never approach her again.

Your friend slams the door on her face, not bothering to wait for a response.

"Who was that?"

You ask from your room. You hadn't heard anything other than when she slammed the door shut.

"No one! Just someone that got lost. Hurry up and get ready for your date, you're going to be late."

"Quit rushing me! I'm almost done!"

You yell back at her. If it hadn't been for your friend helping you through the breakup, you would've never been able to accept going out on a date. You owed her everything for being there for you.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mereoleona V... - Rejection

Maho N.... - Loss

Tamayo - Unity

Suzue Kambe - Hiding

--------------