You/Shinobu Kocho - Pain

(Demon Slayer)

"Fuuu..dge. You're purposely making it hurt!"

Shinobu gives you a sweet smile as she finishes cleaning your wound. 

"There's no need for such foul language, (y/n). I'm simply doing my job and helping you take care of your wounds."

You glared at her as she prepared another gauze to clean the rest of your wounds. You knew that she was purposely making the cleaning process hurt because you had lied to her. 

"You know what? I'm just going to get Aoi to help me put on the bandages. You probably have your hands full with building and antidote for the others."

You sit up, only to be pushed down. 

"I don't think so. You're severely wounded. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you walk out in your condition."

You hissed as she wiped your open wounds with the gauze again. 

"Then stop making them burn! There's no need for you to use alcohol. Tanjiro got me all wet so they're clean."

"Cleaning wounds with water is not the same thing as cleaning them with an antiseptic. I don't want for your wounds to get infected and then have you spend more days than necessary to recover so stop being a baby. Even Zenitsu didn't complain. It's honestly embarrassing that someone at your rank is crying about a little burn." Shinobu just laughs as you clench your jaw and silently deal with the pain. She was always good at making you comply. "There! All better!"

You cry out in pain and surprise as she slaps the wound on your arm. 

"Okay, that was on purpose!"

"What gave it away?"

She asks as she starts cleaning all of her supplies. 

"I'm sorry for hiding my wounds, Shinobu. I just didn't want you to worry."

"Of course, I was going to worry! Your upper body is covered in cuts. It's a miracle that you didn't pass out on our way back."

"I know and I'm sorry. The lower ranks needed your help and I knew you were going to fuss over me."

Shinobu slams her drawer shut as she turns to face you with tears in her eyes. You were the only one that she felt comfortable enough to show her emotions. 

"Did you not see all those slayers on the ground? They died because of the poison that slipped through their wounds, (y/n). You're lucky that you only had cuts."

You push through the pain of your wounds to make your way over to her. Kneeling down, you take her hands in yours. 

"I wasn't thinking, Shinobu. My priority was to save the others."

She grips your hands as she looks down at you. 

"Your priority is to stay alive. Let me worry about the others. I can't lose you, (y/n)."

You press a kiss to the back of her hand before standing back up and gently pulling her towards the bed in the room. 

"You're not going to lose me. I promised you forever and I meant that."

The two of you lay on the bed with her holding you close.

"Good or I'll bring you back alive and kill you myself for breaking it."

"I wouldn't expect anything less."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Najenda - Taken

Noelle ... - Part 2

Mereoleona V... - Rejection

--------------