You/Mahiru Hiragi - Prevention(Angst)

TW: Death, Suicide

Mahiru watched your chest rise up and down as you peacefully slept

Mahiru watched your chest rise up and down as you peacefully slept. She wanted to reach out and caress you but she knew of how much of a light sleeper you were. It killed her that she couldn't be with you the way she wanted to be. She had the devotion and love of others but not yours. At times, it often felt like you hated her and she wasn't sure why. She hadn't done anything to upset or hurt you. She had plenty of chances to do so but she never did. It was getting to the point that if you didn't return her feelings, she was going to take extreme measures.

With a sad sigh, she quietly grabs one of your sleep shirts and hurries back to her room. There, she changed into your shirt and was comforted by your scent. It wouldn't be long before you would be in her arms.

X

Before she could even walk into the training room, Mahiru could immediately hear your laugh. She smiled for a briefest second before it fell when she heard the laugh of two others. Walking inside, she saw you talking to Guren and Shinya. It made her blood boil to see them with you.

"Mahiru! You're late. We were going to get started without you."

"Seems like you already did." She muttered under her breath. "Then lets not wait any longer. Lets get started."

She said with a smile.

X

Shinya was struggling to catch his breath as Mahiru continued to attack him despite him calling a timeout. He knew that she had heard it and it almost felt like she was using more force in her attacks.

"Mahiru!"

"What? Can't take it, Shinya?"

Something wasn't right. This wasn't the same kind and sweet Mahiru that he knew.

"TIME-OUT!"

He yelled, desperate to stop the fight again. He thinks it had worked this time but she ultimately goes for the strike. He barely has time to block it. The tip of her sword just barely cut his cheek.

"Shinya!"

Mahiru actually stops when she hears you from behind. You ran past her to make sure that Shinya was okay.

"What the hell where you thinking Mahiru? You could've killed him."

Guren says as he moves to stand beside her. If he wasn't so focused on making sure that you didn't need any help, he could've seen the disappointment on her face.

"But I didn't."

X

On the next training session, you switched partners with Mahiru. Shinya was now your sparring partner while Guren had Mahiru. Much like the session with Shinya, Mahiru ignored Guren's call for a time-out. You had to physically intervene to stop her attacks.