A deafening roar:

secret cucumber stash hidden in mussolini's top secret cucumber vault(Dont mind this line it's a joke)

"Nishizumi-dono! Wanna go eat lunch together!" asked Yukari, a girl with curly thick brown hair. Her friend, Nishizumi Miho, a polite and cheerful girl, was walking down the road when Yukari sprung this on her. Quite literally, as Miho was just walking around the campus when Yukari jumped out of a bush and sprung the question on her.

"U-Uh sure, Yukari!"

"Miporin!"

"Miho!"

From behind, two of Miho's other friends, the orange haired Saori and the long blackhaired Hana called out to her.

"Ooh, hey you two!"

It was then that all sound was drowned out by a sound that can only be described as if reality had split open like an egg, accompanied by what looked like some sort of lightning strike.

Almost instinctively Miho crouched low to the ground, while many others froze or cowered in fear.

"W-what was that!?" Saori had fallen to the ground in shock and fear. Hana jumped high, but regained her quiet and composed demeanor in no time.

Miho slowly stood up, and surveying her surroundings, pointed into the distance. "I think I saw that lightning strike from over there!" Miho began to run in the direction of the blast, but Yukari grabbed her hand.

"Nishizumi-dono, wait! What if it's something dangerous!?"

"Well, that could be true. But what if someone's been hurt?" Without another word, Miho ran off. A few seconds later, the others followed close behind. After a time of running, Miho stopped at where she thought she heard the sound. In front of her stood the tall, deep woodlands, shrouded in a canopy of darkness.