Wo sind wir: (Where are we?)

When Willy opened his eyes, he found himself laying down in the grass of a forest, surrounded by incredibly tall trees, and with thick canopies that blocked out most light except a few small beams, one of which shone directly into his eyes. Immediately the American threw himself upwards, looking around in every direction.

To his relief, his UHLS Model 1 and the 7 others-which were of various other models themselves-were all around, along with their crews. To Willy's annoyance, the Germans and their "tank" were nearby as well.

"Oy, Eisenherz. What happened here?"

Faber was already pacing about, peering through the trees. "Our special engine malfunctioned."

"What?"

"Hitler ordered the creation of a new engine to power the Landkreuzer..." It wouldn't really hurt to tell them. "They created the Wundermotor, which is a sort of hybrid engine and generator."

Willy sighed, looking at the aforementioned tank. "And somehow they accidentally created some sort of teleportation device?"

"Ja." Faber climbed atop the Landkreuzer from the ladder, opening a hatch to go inside. "We found out from fiddling with it that it can teleport things far distances. Unfortunately it seems they also created a time machine or something."

"What do you mean a time machine!? That's the stuff you read in novels and shit!" One of Willy's crewmen, an orange-haired British man named Owen yelled.

"I can tell. If you look just outside the woods you can see that technology seems much more advanced. But as I've most likely said before, I do not know when or where we are."

"Why're you telling us this anyways? I thought we were trying to blow each other to gibs earlier."

Faber jumped down from the Landkreuzer. "Germany...We're in an unwinnable war at this point. The reason me and the Eisenherzen haven't surrendered is because we're all worried about surrendering then being executed on the spot."

Owen scratched his sideburns. "Well that's awfully dark ain't it?"

"Everything's dark when you're fighting in this war."

Hans suddenly jumped into the air. "We have to hide the tanks. All of us."

"W-what?" said an off-guard Owen.

"I heard someone getting close to the woods. We have to hide the tanks. Including you Allieds too!" Hans shouted, but somewhat quietly.

"The Germans are right. I hear someone coming." one of Willy's other crewmen said. Hopping into their UHLS, Willy and his men swiftly drove their tanks into a thick underbrush, and as their tanks were all painted green, it blended in perfectly. The Germans, however, had a bit of trouble hiding their Landkreuzer.

Faber thought to himself, this is the one time I wish the Landkreuzer wasn't so big! Luckily, through some miracle, they managed to disguise the Landkreuzer by covering it's exposed parts with foliage, because somehow, the Landkreuzer was conveniently already covered mostly by foliage. Faber had just jumped down from covering the Ratte when he saw 4 pairs of eyes watching from a clump of bushes. By sheer instinct it was that Faber pulled his Walther P38 from it's holster, and aimed it, shouting, "Wer ist da?!"