The Panzer Elite:

Emerging from the forest was a line of 5 tanks, rumbling deeply and loudly. "Ooh! Two Tigers, two Panthers, and a Konigstiger!" Yukari squealed. From atop the cupolas, the tank's commanders stood with their bodies out, and as they drew close, the Ooarai girls could hear:

"[Ob's stürmt oder schneit, Ob die Sonne uns lacht, Der Tag glühend heiß Oder eiskalt die Nacht, Verstaubt sind die Gesichter, Doch froh ist unser Sinn, Ja unser Sinn. Es braust unser Panzer. Im Sturmwind dahin.]" the Germans sang, they sang so loudly they nearly drowned out the rumbling of their engines. Sitting tall in the Königstiger cupola, Faber gazed upon his opponents. From behind the formation of heavy tanks, Hans in his Panzer II C came out, sitting in the cupola as well.

"[Alle Panzer halten an]" Faber held up a hand. The tanks stopped in place, in one perfect line. Two Tigers, two Panthers, a Panzer II, and the centerpiece of it all, a King Tiger II, which was colored entirely white, like the snow. On the sides of all the tanks' turrets was the Iron Cross. All the other tanks except for Hans' Panzer II had a sandy paint job. Faber disembarked and walked forwards to Miho and the rest of the commanders, the rest of the Ooarai girls watching from their respective tanks, hanging out of the hatches. "[Guten tag.] Is there any safety gear we need to use for this? On that note, our tanks use a special chamber system that prevents damage to whoever is inside."

"Yeah, we've gotta modify your tanks so they'll react to the League Munitions we fire at you." Satoko piped up. "So if you'd please follow us back to our hanger first..."

"[Verstanden.] All tanks, follow them back to their hanger!" The tanks roared to life once more and began to follow the Leopon Team back to the hanger, Faber hopping onto his Tiger II as it passed him. The Leopon team were riding alongside the German tank column in a Volkswagen Kubelwagen, and as Faber and the other tank commanders noticed, they were studying their tanks very closely from their truck.

"How modified are these tanks? We noticed they don't use the overlapping wheels design." Tsuchiya pointed out, despite the fact that she was driving.

"Well, Otto and the others found that the overlapping wheels design made the ground pressure worse, not improving it, so we melted down the wheels to make new ones and used the remaining scrap to reinforce where the armor was thin. Otto also made a number of technical changes, such as upgrading the engines and improving things like the transmission and the turning speed of the turret."

"Wow, he must be pretty good!" Looking more closely, there were indeed thick armor plates bolted onto the German tanks, especially on the sides. "The turret and hull look to be the same dimensions too!"

One of the Tiger commanders spoke up. "He's very good. He designed a massive zeppelin known as the [Konig der Lufte], or King of the Skies, he made it possible for the Bismarck to dive under the ocean, and he even made Fabers'-mmph." The tanker's mouth was covered by one of his fellow crewmen, who popped out of a side hatch to cover his mouth, and whispered something into his ear. "Ah, nevermind what I said about Faber. Anyways, I'm Carl. The other Tiger commander is named Lennard." Lennard, a man with a buzz cut and wearing a stahlhelm instead of the typical tanker's hat, grunted in response. "The commanders of the Panthers are Peter and Konrad. Peter is the one with the bandage across his face, and Konrad is the one wearing his shirt open." The respective tankers nodded or waved.

"Wow," Hoshino said as she waved back. "What's the King of the Skies though?"

Faber explained this one. "It's a massive airship built by the Luftwaffe. Because of it's design, it's a flying aircraft carrier, capable of destroying tanks and other aircraft with ease thanks to its hundreds of guns, and capable of releasing dozens of jet fighters to intercept Allied bombers and fighters."

"Sounds terrifying."

"It is. I flew on it once for a mission, and no Allied Aircraft could get remotely close. Looks like we're here now." The tanks rolled into the Ooarai tank lot, and the crewmen disembarked, allowing the female mechanics of the Leopon Team to swoop upon their tanks, beginning their work to prepare the war machines for the match.

"So uhhh...Do you think they stand a chance or anything?"

"I think they do, Lennard." Faber said in response. "Me and Otto watched them once, and they did everything quite well. They shot accurately, drove well, and reloaded fast."

"Better not hold back then, right?" Konrad itched at his chest.

"[Ja. We need to be cautious too, that Miho frau...She's quite a tactician despite her appearance, and that girl who calls herself Erwin, the one with the cap, she's apparently a big fan of Rommel, so I expect she may contribute to their plan with a tactic in the likeness of Rommel himself.]"

Meanwhile, back in the open plains, Miho and the rest of the commanders were sitting around on the grass, a map of the area in the midst of them. "I'm guessing they may go through with their attack all at once, and because they have about half of our numbers, it'll be hard for them to sneak up without us noticing that they're gone. This battle is in the style of an annihilation match too, so we have to keep note of that."

"We have to keep an eye out for any trump cards too. Remember when we had to fight that Maus Kuromorimine had?" Erwin pointed out.

Yukari nodded, adding, "We have to keep track of Mister Eisenherz's Konigstiger too, it has thick angled armor, so I imagine he'd use it to tank most shots while his men flank around us."

"Guderian's right. They also have a Panzer II, and based on when we saw Hans drive it, it's very fast. We have to keep an eye out for him too."

Miho nodded at all of their suggestions. "They use tanks with strong frontal armor, so flanking is the ideal tactic here. We might also bog them down if we can get to the hill. Then we can pick them off from a range at our leisure."

"Th-their back! Nyaa~!" Anteater Team commander Nekonya squealed. Engines rumbling, the German tanks came back around sitting in front of them, and all the commanders disembarked. Standing in a line in front of each other, Ooarai bowed saying, "I hope we have a good match!"

The Germans extending their right arms, put them straight forward palm downwards, giving all the Ooarai girls the sudden fear that they would do the Nazi salute. Instead, they crossed their extended arms over their chests, palms downward, and said in German, "[Glück und Ruhm], Fortune and Glory!" The two sides flocked off and mounted their respective tanks. However, just as the Germans began pulling away to move to their starting point, Miho heard this:

"[Sieg heil!]"

"[Jawohl!]" was the united battle cry.

Miho and the rest of the team began to drive away to their starting point, which, fortunately for them, was set near the base of the hill they were considering using for defense. Taking a flare gun, Miho counted down the final seconds until the match began. "We are in position." Faber's voice cut through the radio.

"How did they...Nevermind...3...2...1...!" Miho fired the white flare, signaling the beginning of battle.