Fragen und Antworten(Questions and Answers):

"Miho, we should go, now."

"What do you mean Hana?" squished underneath her friends, Miho had heard several men speaking both German and English, among a few other languages she didn't recognize right away. To see Hana suddenly lose her composure was a shock.

Hana crept backwards, but Yukari whispered first, "The man in the officer's uniform. He's got a gun trained on us." Miho gasped in quiet shock, and she herself began to get up to run, when she heard:

Snap

Saori yelped, for she had broken a large stick whilst stepping backwards to get away from the German officer.

"Herauskommen[Come out]. Ich habe meine eigenen Fragen[I have my own questions too.]"

To the shock of the others, Miho stood up, exposing herself to the German officer, and shockingly more, she said in almost perfect German, "Sind Sie vielleicht Ausländer?[Are you perhaps foreigners?]"

"[I think it'll be easier to answer that question if you answer mine first.]" asked the officer. "[Where are we? To be precise, by country if you will.]"

As the two continued to converse, answering questions to each other, the other 3 were still lying down behind the bush, watching. "Amazing...I didn't know Miporin spoke German!"

Yukari giggled. "Well, she did go to Kuromorimine! I'm guessing they teach German over there, since they're the German themed school."

Miho breathed in deeply. "[So what you're saying is that you're a Panzer Commander, who was brought here to Oorai by a malfunctioning engine?]"

"[At its essence, yes. Well, me and my crewmen too, along with some Allieds.]" Faber stopped and read Miho's expression, which was one of both wonder and incredulity. "[Look, I know it all sounds absurd, but I'll prove it! Have you ever heard of Faber Eisenherz?]

Yukari jumped forth from the bush, saying into Miho's ear, "I've never heard of Faber Eisenherz before. Nishizumi-dono, we should go. He might just be some crazy guy."

"I heard that." grumbled Faber, and the two jumped.

"Wait, you speak Japanese?" exclaimed Yukari.

Faber tilted his head. "I do, just not very well. Adolf said after we win we'd go to Japan, but that's most likely not going to happen. Back on topic, I'm not crazy, and have you really never heard of me?" saying this last part Faber pointed to his face whilst an expression of oncoming existential crisis crept onto his face.

The two Japanese schoolgirls looked at Faber, then at themselves. "We've never heard of anyone like that at all." they both said.

At this, Faber slumped onto the ground, muttering something along the lines of, "[Did the WunderMotor take us to another dimension? No, it can't be that powerful, it only provides power for the Ratte. And teleports when tampered with.]"

Gulping, Miho carefully walked towards the German. "Are you ok? If that's all true, then you'll have to get home won't you?"

Faber suddenly yelled in frustration, amazingly flipping backwards to a standing position, anger etched onto his features. "That's the problem! I, we, don't know how to get the Wundermotor to bring us back!" At this point, Saori and Hana had left the bushes.

Saori piped up for the first in a while. "Is the 'Wundermotor' responsible for this? I mean, if it brought you here, then there has to be a way to bring you back!"

Faber groaned again. "That's the thing, we don't know how and chances are we'll be more paranoid of tampering with the WunderMotor."

"Who's we?" asked Yukari.

Realizing that he was speaking all alone, Faber turned around for a brief moment. "My crewmen and comrades. I told them earlier I'd do all the speaking since they don't speak any other languages other than Japanese, although bringing that up it wouldn't hurt too much to introduce them. But then again I did tell them to stay hidden." this delved into muttering about what and what not to do in the current situation.

But Faber's rambling was broken by Yukari asking something again. "You mentioned 'the Ratte' earlier, right? Are you referring to the 1000 ton tank that never left the blueprint stages?"

Faber scratched the skin around his eyepatch, which covered his left eye. "Maybe. I don't think it'd be a good idea to confirm or deny that intel." Stepping more into the sunlight, the 4 friends could finally see what Faber looked like. Faber was a tall man with a blue right eye, with his other being covered by the aforementioned eyepatch. He had short blonde hair in a sort of militaristic haircut, and some small scars on his face. His clothing seemed to be the biggest driving point of him being an actual German Officer. Faber wore a long, floor length black leather trench coat which was left unbuttoned in the chest, exposing underneath his army grey German officer's uniform, topped off with a German Officer's cap, reminiscent of the one worn by Erwin Rommel, although to the 4 girls from Oorai, they thought of their Sensha-do teammate Erwin, a history buff, who wore one such hat. He also wore black leather gloves that matched his trench coat.

However it was what he wore around his neck that caused Yukari to gasp loudly and exclaim something unintelligible in excitement. Around his neck, pinned from the collar of his uniform, Faber wore..."T-that's the Grand Cross of the Iron Cross." Yukari uttered once her initial excitement died down. When the other girls asked what it was, Yukari replied with, "It was a German Medal given to generals whose strategic decisions affected the course of the war, and it was only given once during WW2." All throughout this Faber simply stood still, listening and when Yukari recited the meaning of the Grand Cross like a dictionary, surprising even himself, Faber smiled.

"I'm impressed you know what the Grand Cross is, er..."

"Yukari, mister Eisenherz."

"Ah I see. I guess I'm in a different time completely then. You said that the Grand Cross was only given out once, correct?" Yukari nodded eagerly. "I see. Then if I'm not crazy or anything, then I'm from a different time. Based on what I've said, and the info all of you said, the WunderMotor brought me, my crewmen, and several Allieds to an alternate time or world, because first of all, you've said that you've never heard of me, despite that back home in Germany, my name is blared around in propaganda, and I also received the Grand Cross, but you, Yukari, said that only one person has received it in the war."

Miho gulped. This was a lot of information to take in. "A-alright then. But you keep alluding to 'Allieds' , who are they?"

Faber blinked hard. "That's just slang me and my crewmen use to refer to the Alliance between countries like Russia, America, Britain, etc who're fighting against Germany. And I'd bring out their commander, but he only speaks English and German from my knowledge about him, so I don't think he'd be very reliable." For a moment, the 4 girls swore they heard someone grumble from the bushes. Then a brown-haired man with a beard walked out from the foliage.

Looking directly at Faber, he said to him in English, "[Faber, I actually can speak a bit of Japanese, because after the war ends in Europe I'm planning to go to the Pacific. So don't worry about that, okay?]" the man added that part somewhat threateningly.

Faber pushed him away with sudden force, telling the girls, "Don't worry about us just yet, we just need to formulate a plan and go back home. Speaking of home, you should go home as well. [Auf Wiedersehen]" With that, Faber and the American disappeared into the underbrush and trees.