The Great Sensha-do Anniversary Festival begins:

Miho and the rest of the team gathered as massive shapes appeared on the horizon. Standing on the control tower of the school ship, the shapes came into form, and soon Ooarai was nearly trumped in size by the various other ships. Well, except for a few. The Student Council watched as bridges made of thick steel-reinforced by all manners of materials and techniques were lowered and connected to various areas of Ooarai. Spread out over an incredible distance were the ships Akagi, belonging to Chi-Ha-Tan Academy, Aquila, belonging to Anzio High School, HMS Ark Royal, the ship for St. Glorianas Girls College, Bearn, the ship of BC Freedom, USS George Washington, one of the biggest and belonging to Saunders University High, the Graf Zeppelin, owned and run by Kuromorimine Girls Academy, Invincible, belonging to Koala Forest High School, Kiev, probably the largest, belonging to Pravda Girls High School, and finally, the Surcouf, used by Maginot Girls' Academy. Connecting all these ships were the same steel bridges.

All the girls of Ooarai were buzzing with excitement. The prospect of seeing students from other schools so freely was riling up their adrenaline and excitement to the point of bursting. Atop the ship's tower, the Ooarai sensha-do team was buzzing as well.

"Maybe there'll be boys?"

"But Saori, you know they're all Girls schools too, right?"

"Oh come on!" Saori said in an exhausted tone.

"Oh, Anzio's close by! Maybe I can see..." but Caesar froze at the faces her teammates were making. "We're just childhood friends, remember!?"

Erwin smiled cockily. "Yeah sure, remember when those girls from Anzio snuck over? We," Erwin gestured proudly to Oryou and Saemonza, "Saw you being all lovey-dovey with her, don't deny it!"

"Et tu!?" Caesar screamed exasperated.

Miho looked out to the Graf Zeppelin, excitement etched into her face. "I can see Onee-chan again, and the others too! I wonder how Erika and Koume have been doing."

Momo looked in the direction of the Anzio carrier. "Oh boy, I've gotta deal with them for a month. And with the Momochovy thing and all..."

"Eh don't worry about it. The thing we should really worry about is Jatkosota stealing everything, I hear they nab anything that isn't bolted down tightly enough." Anzu chomped on another chip like she always does.

Meanwhile...

On the Aquila, the green-haired twin tail-wearing girl Anchovy stood proudly with her signature jacket over her shoulders and horse crop in hand. "We'll show the other schools that we can overcome any mountain! Isn't that right!?"

"Duce! Duce! Duce!" the girls of Anzio chanted. Anchovy looked on with pride, the blonde Carpaccio and black-haired Pepperoni standing to her sides, chanting as well.

Aboard the Graf Zeppelin, standing tall and formal was the almighty leader of the Kuromorimine Sensha-do Team, Maho Nishizumi. Standing alongside her was the silver-haired Erika Itsumi and similarly brown-haired Koume Akaboshi.

"Well, Commander, we should prepare for challengers, shouldn't we?" Erika turned around, glancing at their massive armament of German tanks.

Koume looked towards the Ooarai ship, the Zuikaku. "I hope I can see Miho again..."

"Don't you think we have more important-"

"Me too, Koume. I wonder how Miho's been doing?" Maho muttered, to Erika's shock and jealousy and to Koume's delight. "Especially considering..."

Erika sighed. "With all due respect, is this about that thing Kay said at that meeting? She was probably just joking around as she always does."

Drinking tea as she and her comrades always did, aboard the HMS Ark Royal Darjeeling, Assam, Orange Pekoe, and Rosehip watched from a tower, sipping their favorite teas. "Say, everyone." a clink of a cup against a saucer. "Have you heard this saying? 'All is fair in love and war.'"