Talking things out:

"[In Dixie's land I'll take my stand, to live and die in Dixie!]" sang Willy as sat upon his UHLS tank. Around him his crewmen-all of whom were not American-simply sat listening to the Americans singing their song. Willy and the other Americans continued to loudly sing.

"[They sure are bored, huh?]" remarked Owen before sipping tea from a metal cup.

The Russian of Willy's crew itched his ear beneath the ear flap of his black Ushanka. "[It's impressive Kommandir Willy and his brothers can be so jolly.]"

Willy continued to sing the Southern song, "Dixie" before he was interrupted by a loud rustling from the nearby foliage. "Who is it?" From the bushes walked in the Anglerfish Team, and definitely not to the amusement of those gathered, the Hippo, Leopon, and Turtle Teams as well. Willy hopped off the tank and towards the group of highschoolers. "Who're they, Nishizumi?"

Miho began to sweat a little. "I told you they wouldn't like this." Miho whispered to the rest of her friends, but Anzu walked confidently forwards to greet the American.

"I'm Anzu Kadotani, Student Council President of Ooarai Girls Academy. We heard Miho and her team talking about you guys," One of the Americans that was singing Dixie with Willy scowled. "So I thought we'd introduce ourselves." Anzu held out her hand to shake.

Willy looked upland and squinted at the highschool in the distance. "President huh? Well, nice to meet you then." Surprisingly, Willy shook Anzu's hand with a firm and callused hand.

The black-capped Russian pointed a finger. "Aren't you those spies from two days ago? Did the German let you get away?"

"Pretty sure he did, Niklav." Willy told the Russian, eliciting a grunt and nod. "Anyways, what're y'all here to do? Rat us out or somethin'?"

Anzu nonchalantly ate a dried sweet potato. "Nothing of that sort. I, we, want to get some things cleared up between us at Ooarai and you strangers. So where's the Eisenherz guy?"

Owen drained the last of his tea. "He's over there, but he always says he's busy with something." Owen said as he put his thumb over his shoulder to his left. So Anzu and the student council left, leaving Leopon, Hippo, and Anglerfish Teams alone with the Allied Soldiers.

"..."

"..."

"..."

Silence was traded all around. Now what were they to talk about? Fortunately it was Saori who broke the ice. "What were you singing earlier?"

The other Americans suddenly looked much more gleeful than before, when their soldier instincts kicked in. Willy answered, "We were singing the Southern Folk Song Dixie. Me and my brothers and cousins."

Miho's eyebrows went up. "They're all your siblings?"

"And cousins. Wanna listen?" A general murmur of agreement went around the Schoolgirls. Reaching down, Willy picked up a fiddle, whilst his brothers and cousins had their own instruments. To answer the bewilderment at the instruments on the faces of the Ooarai girls, Willy proudly explained, "While we were on the boat to Europe, we had brought instruments from home with us, so we would sing songs to boost morale. Heh, sometimes I wonder to myself how our instruments haven't been shot up yet. Anyways..." Willy and his brothers began to play, and after some instrumental, began to sing as well. "[Well I wish we were in the land of cotton, the old times there are not forgotten, look away! Look away! Look away to Dixie lands! In Dixie lands where I was born, early on one frosty morning look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie land. Oh I wish were in Dixie Land, hooray, hooray. In Dixies lands I'll take my stand, to live and die in Dixie. Hooray, away, oh way down South in Dixie! Hooray, away, oh way down South in Dixie!]" they sang. Of course, there's much more to the song than that, which the Americans all sang joyfully. The others, British, Russian, and a few Germans simply sat around, sipping on tea while Willy and his brothers, both by blood and arms, all sang merrily. The Ooarai girls sat in the grass, listening to the men sing.

"They've got a lot of energy for soldiers huh?" Suzuki commented.

"Sure do!" agreed Hoshino. I still wish I knew who knocked me out though.

In no time at all, with all the singing from the Americans, the Student Council returned with Faber Eisenherz, Hans, and Otto in tow. Hans took a look around the gaggle of the Americans, who had stopped singing(although they were still playing a quiet instrumental)and the Leopon, Hippo, and Anglerfish Teams sitting in the grass. Hans remarked, "Well it seems you're all having fun." There was an unanimous shout of agreement from them all. "Still, what if someone overhears you!" he scolded.

Although this elicited Faber to slap Hans on the back before saying, "We can't scold them for that. We've been singing Erika and the Panzerlied for a while now, but no one's overheard us...I think." There was a sudden rustling of foliage from a direction, but when Owen flipped over from where he sat on the engine deck of the UHLS, there was no one there. "It was probably a bunch of bunnies or something, Owen." Faber reassured.

It was not rabbits however. As the 3 girls slipped away into the forest and out of it into the sunlight, one of them remarked, "Damn, I didn't think Ooarai was keeping such a secret!"

"Me too! I wonder what kind of tanks they have..."

The last one, the tallest, spotted their escape vehicle in the distance. "Let's talk about that later. For now, we gotta get back to Saunders!"

After some negotiation, the interdimensional soldiers and the Ooarai Student Council had come to an agreement. First, the rest of the Ooarai Sensha-do team would have to be informed about the soldiers, to avoid any further confusion and so rumors would not spread. Faber, Willy, Owen, and Niklav agreed. Next, in exchange for the fact that Otto had been stealing many, many spare parts from Ooarai, the Leopon Team demanded that the soldiers help Ooarai repair their tanks. As this was relatively menial, all parties agreed. Yukari tried to sneak in that the soldiers had to show the Ooarai Sensha-do team their tanks, but it was left out as completely different tanks driving into Ooarai would definitely cause some problems. Although Willy said with a laugh that they might show them their tanks, causing Yukari to cheer loudly. Lastly, the Leopon team agreed to help the Germans analyze and potentially fix the Wundermotor, although it would have to be kept at Ooarai due to the fact that it would be suspicious if the Leopon Team kept walking into the forest. Faber and Otto initially objected, but they agreed after the aforementioned point was made. All that had to be done now was that the visiting students from the other schools in the Anniversary of Sensha-do wouldn't find the soldiers. Unfortunately that was easier said than done.