Student Exchange:

*Snore...*

Peaceful was the night. It was cool, quiet, and cloudless. For any late night walker, it would've been absolutely romantic. But in the case of Koume Akaboshi, it was the perfect night to get an early night's sleep. Swaddled in her blankets and pillows, Koume slept in dreamy bliss, feeling utterly content with everything at that moment.

Until someone called her phone.

Koume's phone's alarm blared and rang, shooting Koume straight out of her sleepy times and into an unwanted state of awake. It didn't help that for some reason Koume made her ringtone the Panzerlied of all things. Koume slammed her hand into her phone, briefly silencing it. She sighed in relief. Until it rang again. Groaning loudly, she answered the phone and put it to her ear. "Hello?" she said with a less than pleasant tone.

"Ohaiyo, Akaboshi-dono!"

"A-Akiyama-san? What...Why are you calling me at..." Koume glanced at the clock on her night stand. "4 AM? And how'd you get my number?"

"I asked Miho, that's all."

"I-I see."

"Anyway, I've got an idea for something funny! Remember how Peter said you and I looked alike?"

"Yeah, what about-" Koume stopped midway through her sentence, realization dawning upon her still sleepy brain. "Ohhhhh, I see..." Koume giggled at the idea. "Sure, let's do it. It sounds like fun."

---Later that morning---

"Alright, is everyone here?" Miho asked the Sensha-do team.

"Hai!" Everyone said in unison.

"Wait, where's Yukari?" Saori pointed out. The other girls of the Anglerfish team looked around a little, trying to see where their floofy haired loader had run off to.

"S-Sorry, I wandered off!" Called out a voice.

"Ah, there you are!" Saori and the others watched as Yukari walked through the open doors of the tank hanger and right up to the Panzer IV, stopping next to the other girls. "We were about to start practice without you!"

"Y-yeah, sorry. I kinda wandered off, y'know?" Yukari replied. While Yukari chatted with the other girls, catching up on anything that she might've missed, Miho scrunched her eyebrows together. Something about Yukari was...off. Yukari would never be late to practice. She loved tanks too much. Also, Yukari didn't stutter anymore. Hmmmmmm...odd. "Well, let's start practice, then?"

The other girls nodded happily, and Anglerfish quickly began to climb into their spaces in the Panzer IV. As Miho climbed into the commander's cupola, she looked down into the turret, where Yukari was taking her position as loader. "Yukari-san?"

"Yes?"

"Just a reminder, how many shells can we carry maximum?"

Yukari thought for a moment. "About 70 rounds max, if I remember."

"Hm, got it. Alright everyone, Panzer vor!"

The Panzer IV came to a particular stop in the forest. "Alright, we're in position." Miho radioed.

"Alright, we can start now. Sensha-do starts and ends with a bow." The voice of Ami Chouno radioed back.

"Let's have a good match!" Everyone on the Ooarai team said.

"Alright everyone, Panzer Vor!"

And the match began.

"Alright. Mako, take us to the bridge. That should provide us with a good spot to look for the others."