A Rat, a Shark, and a Bear:

"Who's he?" Murakami asked, getting up from her seat and cracking her knuckles.

"A Russian tanker who came here alongside us Germans." Faber pointed at him. "What's your name again? Nicholas? Niklav?"

"*Grunt*. That's my brother's name. I'm Niko, idiot. Niklav and Willy asked me to trail you 4, so what's up with this place?"

"Why it's our *hic* quaint little bar down in a place that most don't like." Rum stumbled upwards, still acting drunk. "Can I have a swig of that?" she drunkenly mumbled.

"[Da.]" and before anyone could stop him, Niko handed the vodka to Rum, who took one deep swing and immediately spit it back out.

"What the hell is this!? Gasoline!?"

Taking the bottle back, Niko laughed heartily. "96% alcohol vodka [друг]."

Rum and the others gawked at him. Except the Germans. Rum remarked, "Geez, and I only drink 4% or less."

Faber turned his attention back to Ogin. "What do you want?"

Ogin smirked again. "I thought we'd all have some fun, so complete our challenges and we'll escort you out ourselves." The other girls nodded.

"Alright then." Ralph, Eric, and Clemons left their seats and stood together in a line. "Let's get started then." they said simultaneously.

Rum stepped forwards first, and two flags in hand, began to rapidly swing her ups up and down, signaling something. Eric cleverly answered, "What makes a great battleship? The ship itself or the captain and crew?" Rum nodded eagerly, and Ogin and Flint clapped a bit. "Now see if you can tell what I'm signaling, just out of curiosity." Pulling out two flags of his own, he rapidly waved his arms.

"All guns to 3o'clock." Rum answered in turn. Eric did another signal. "Fire on the HMS Hood," Another signal, even faster. "Incoming bombers, prepare to dive." One final flag signal. "Prinz Eugen under bombardment, return fire."

"Good job! These signals are quite complicated as well." Eric grinned broadly. Rum, and Ogin shared a brief look. Those signals were oddly war-based.

Flint stepped forward next, with a tangle of knots hanging from her arm. "Try untying this." she said simply.

"That, I believe, is an anchor's knot, albeit much more complicated." Without another second, Clemons stepped forward and just like a machine, unwound the knot, holding up the rope.

"Wow, that was quick." Flint said in surprise.

Next, Cutlass wordlessly held out her hand for a thumb fight. Wordlessly, Ralph sat down at the bar, and interlocking fingers they began. Their fingers grappled and wrestled at an incredible speed, and eventually, Ralph pinned Cutlass' thumb under his own. "You're strong." Cutlass said emotionlessly.

Ralph nodded in silent acknowledgement. "I'm guessing it's Faber's turn now?" he muttered.

"Yup!" Murakami stood up, cracking her knuckles and stretching her shoulders. "My challenge is to see who would win a fist fight!"

Then, to the concern of everyone present, the face of the Germans twisted to say, Is this girl insane? Clemons spoke up, sweat of nerves on his face. "Are you sure? Faber is incredibly strong, and it would be bad if he broke something." Even Ralph looked concerned, and he was as stoic as a stone.

"Of course! Stronger the better!" Without another word, Murakami lunged forward and threw a punch, which Faber dodged quite easily. She continued to punch and Faber continued to dodge, with Murakami even throwing her hat like a boomerang to try and get at least a single hit in. Faber simply caught the hat and threw it back, with even more force. Murakami dodged and the hat crumpled itself onto Flint's face. Throwing an uppercut, Faber was forced to dodge backwards, but stumbled, allowing Murakami to strike him in the stomach. However what happened was the complete opposite of what was expected.