The Thunder of guns:

"Alright, Turtle Team and Hippo Teams, take up defensive positions on the hill. The terrain is hilly ending in abrupt, small cliffs, so watch out for flankers."

"Yes ma'am!" Anzu and Erwin cried. The Hetzer 38(t) and the Stug III turned around and began to climb the hill. The hill was rocky, somewhat steep, and had a flat top. The perfect sniping position.

"Duck Team, I want you to scout out their positions, and watch out for the Panzer II, it's fast. Everyone else, follow me, we'll use the hills to our advantage and flank them when it's time."

"Yes commander!" Soon the entire team was off and rolling, going over the hills and following close to the Panzer IV H. Soon the entire team came to a clearing, where the hills subsided. There were large clumps of trees and bushes sitting about. A very good place to be ambushed, unfortunately. "Let's get moving, we could be ambushed at any time. Duck Team, how's the reconnaissance going?"

"We don't see any of the-C-crap!" Noriko Isobe was heard shouting to her team over the radio, "Get the gun around, and pick up speed, we gotta outrun this guy-!" before the radio was cut short by a horrifically loud sound that resembled the whirring of a Wirbelwind Flak truck. "Sorry! We got taken out by the Panzer II, it's heading your way!"

"They're already here!?" Saori exclaimed. Just as she finished her sentence, the steel blue Panzer II came flying over the hill, speeding right into the Ooarai formation, and before the Ooarai Team could get their guns turned in time, Hans, in the turret, pulled down the trigger and unleashed a whirlwind of 20mm AP rounds. Speeding between the tanks, the Panzer II blasted at them, and when it entered an opening, the M3 Lee tried to take a shot at it, only for it to drift and dodge the entire shell, before returning fire.

"That's some impressive drifting skill!" Tsuchiya remarked. Finally, after about 1-2 minutes of Hans' Panzer II drifting and shooting, it drove off down the middle path, dodging any shells thrown his way. "Finally, he's gone. Let's get moving before we get attacked." Tsuchiya pressed down the accelerator, but instead was greeted with a long, loud, grinding of metal.

Miho turned on her radio. "Everyone, are you alright?"

"We're still in, but our treads aren't!"

"That guy hit the treads of the M3!"

"Dead in the water!"

Miho clenched her hand. "He shot out all of our tracks...Mako, can you see if you can move the Panzer a bit?"

"Hai." Mako pressed down on the accelerator, but the Panzer IV went only one way on one tread. "He shot out our treads too. All of our treads."

Miho commanded, "Everyone, try to move at least a bit. Leopon Team, see if you can repair our tracks before-"

*BOOM* Miho dodged down as an 88mm shell hit the side of the Panzer IV turret, violently cleaving off the Schürzen, and Miho's fear became true. Down the middle road ahead of them the two Panthers and two Tigers were rumbling down, unleashing a barrage of shells. "This isn't looking good Miho!" Hana fired a 75mm round into the Panther, which harmlessly ricocheted off and into the air.

"Nishizumi-dono, we gotta get out of here! We're caught between hammer and anvil, we can't move!"

Miho, fortunately, came to a decision. She grabbed her radio. "Everyone, try and hold out for as long as possible! I'm going to call for help!"

On the hilltop, Erwin and Anzu sat hanging out of their tanks. Erwin was using binoculars to look for the German tanks, but she didn't see them. Suddenly, she heard the sound of creaking metal to her left and turned. Setting down a number of folding chairs, Otto, Willy, and a few other Germans and Allied Soldiers, sat down to watch the battle unfold. "What're you guys doing here?" Erwin inquired.