Pravda and the Bolsheviks:

"Us? Do that tank sport of yours? I'm good..." Willy told Kay off. "I'm not interested in shooting kids."

"It's not like that, we'll be in tanks and everything!" Naomi and Alisa just sighed and looked on as their commander tried to convince Willy to join them in Sensha-do. "Besides you know about safe-proofing and everything, right?"

"Yeah I heard ya the first time girly, but I'm not interested." Willy stalked off with Nathan and Daniel at his flanks.

"Geez what's up with him?" Kay said as Hans suddenly clapped her shoulder.

"I do have a guess but I don't think it's very good...Either way, just leave the American alone. Maybe you could try convincing those Bolsheviks, hah!"

Katyusha's ears perked up from atop Nonna's shoulders. That sounds like a good idea...hehehe...

"It's been a while since I've seen you, [malyshka.]"

"Don't call me that!" Katyusha piped up.

"Hah. Well, what do you want?" Nikolay asked as he and his men sat in a circle taking shots of vodka. Just a minute or two ago, the two were joined by Nonna, Klara, and most importantly, Katyusha.

Katyusha put a hand on her chest in pride. "We have an upcoming match against a number of other schools all at once, and I want your help! The only problem is if your commander would approve of it..."

"Sure, we'll help." Niko said as he chugged a bit of vodka straight from one of his many bottles. "And Willy doesn't really care, most he can do is just scold us." the Soviet tanker brushed off.

Klara spoke up. "But, Katyusha what tanks will they use? Considering the size of the forces allowed in our joint match we won't be able to spare enough tanks for all of them."

"Hm, your right Klara. There's..." Katyusha paused to count all the Russians. "About 18 of you all, and Katyusha isn't sure if she has the tanks to spare at the moment."

"We'll just use our own tanks then!" Nikolay triumphed. "We have the UHLS Model 3, a very powerful tank, we've used them to plow through the German defenses like they're made of snow. Willy won't care, he'll just scold us for using fuel but you girls have fuel. When is this, [malyshka], when is the fight?" the rest of the Russians nodded eagerly.

Katyusha smiled broadly. "It's tomorrow, at 6PM sharp. Thanks for your support, [товарищ.]"

The next day, on the Kiev ship, the two schools of the teams met each other just as the sun was beginning to set, snow still piled thickly around the entirety of Kiev. Due to the number of schools participating, the schools were split up into two teams. On Team one, was Pravda, Ooarai, and Chi-Ha-Tan. On Team two, was Kuromorimine, Saunders, and Jatkosota. The battle was in flag tank style, while the battle itself would end at 6PM the next day if nobody had won. The battle began with the two teams charging each other head on, which led to Kuromorimine splitting up to avoid destruction of their flag tanks. What made the match truly interesting is that across the three schools for each team was a flag tank for each, meaning if one team wanted to achieve victory they would have to destroy three flag tanks first. As night began to fall, the schools began to set up encampments. Pravda set themselves up in an old snow covered town, which even though it was abandoned and wrecked, was still a good shelter, with Ooarai sharing the town. Unsurprisingly, in the first charge a large number of Chi-Ha-Tan's tanks were taken out, so now there were only 8 left from the 30 Nishi had brought. Katyusha and Miho sat in the town's church tower, while Nishi lamented her not being able to reign in her comrades. "Katyusha-san...You mentioned earlier you had a secret weapon, but what is it?"