The Kriegsmarine:

"Wait, did you say we're on a ship?" Otto stated his disbelief. Earlier that morning, the Duck, Mallard, and Rabbit Teams were told about Faber and the other soldiers. Duck didn't really care, Rabbit Team became hyped, saying something about how it sounded straight out of a sci-fi novel, and Mallard Team's commander, Sodoko, of course said something about them abiding by rules. Just as the excitement died down, Faber and Otto walked right into the Ooarai team hanger, apparently to check on the process of the Wundermotor. While talking back and forth, Saori mentioned that they were on a ship.

"Yeah, we're on something called a School Ship. They're massive ships that carry entire cities." she answered.

"W-wow...I thought we were on an island or something." Otto rubbed his head, which was shaved.

"I guess not then...amazing, something of this size really blows the [König der Lüfte] out of the air then. Is there really an interior to this ship?"

"Yup. I wouldn't recommend going down there though." Anzu ate a sweet potato. When the two Germans asked why, Sodoko informed them,

"It's a slum filled with delinquents. They're pretty nasty too..."

Faber and Otto looked at each other for a split second before Faber smoothly said, "Can't be that bad compared to Germany post-Treaty of Versailles. Ugh, it was absurd. People burned money because there was too much of it, there were paramilitaries everywhere...well, according to my father anyways."

Otto, turning to where the Leopon team was examining the Wundermotor, walked over. "How's it going?"

To the shock of the Ooarai girls, the Leopon Team sighed in defeat. Satoko, looking the most dejected, breathed, "This thing is a genuine piece of alien tech. Screw this, it's too complicated."

"Oh dear...Well, I guess we'll be here for a while then. Also, you're called Hoshino, correct?"

Hoshino perked up. "Yeah, what is it?"

"This is very out of nowhere, but I'm very sorry. A few days ago I snuck in here to steal parts from you all and you walked in on me, and I impulsively knocked you out by throwing a piston head. Sorry."

"O-oh, I see. Well, you said you'd help us repair our tanks so we'll be even in the end."

"Thanks. Why do you need these tanks anyways? We never asked..." Otto looked around at the tanks, recognizing many just like when he snuck in.

Miho answered. "It's for a sport we do called Sensha-do. It's where we use tanks and fight each other in a sort of mock-battle style." Almost immediately afterwards Miho added, "I know, it sounds crazy huh?" Because Faber and Otto seemed to make faces of disgust and bewilderment at the same time.

"Sorry, it's just that...We've seen some pretty gruesome things regarding [Panzers]. No one dies or anything, right?" Faber said hopefully at the end.

Anzu said in reply, "People die doing normal sports, right? Besides, all of our tanks are modified so we don't get hurt. Unless we stick our heads out of the cupola."

"Yikes. Better not do that then."

"Well at least we know why you have all these tanks. We all thought this was some sort of military school, with all the weapons. Although color me surprised, you have a Porsche Tiger of all the [Panzers] you could've used."

"We're on a budget. We can't just buy new tanks, we had to scour the entire ship for them." Momo filled in.

"And what's wrong with the Tiger(P)? It's got good armor and a 88mm gun!" said the Leopon Team somewhat in outrage, as Otto sounded quite disdained that they used a Tiger(P).