Sieg Heil Part 1:

The two massive teams stood across from each other, waiting for the signal. Having arrived in a jeep, out came 4 women. Three judges from the JSF, and Ami Chouno. "Participants, this may be a battle like none you have experienced yet. Sensha-do begins with a bow and ends with one."

Everyone bowed, saying, "Let us have a good match!" However, there were a number of people missing. Green Day, and the Stahlrattes were missing from their respective sides, for the obvious reason of secrecy. The soldiers were already at their team's respective bases, setting up plans and working out defenses, having already wished each other luck before any of the officials arrived. However, unbeknownst to the school girls, Ami Chouno and the judges had noticed something off. While taking note of the tanks brought aboard the cargo ships, they found that some of the cargo boxes had mysterious padlocks on them, along with being completely unmarked. But they paid the tanks no mind, taking into consideration that there were new tanks being used by both sides. Still, Ami thought something was up.

As the Kubelwagen drew near to the Axis Base, Erika was quick to notice the number of Germans running about, making sure their tanks were well kept and scouting out defensive positions. The Axis Base was a very large compound, built on a massive concrete base in the dirt and grass. There were many buildings, including a large tank hanger for all the tanks being fielded(as there was no defined limit, so the hanger was unlike any other in size)a building with dorms and other living accommodations for all the tankers and students, an infirmary, and many other buildings, but the one that stood out the most was the tall, tower like command centre. On the opposite side of the island, the Allied Base was very similar, albeit with a different layout. Parking the kubelwagen, she and it's riders, Miho, Maho, and Koume, all stepped out to begin inspecint the base. The dozens of other cars and armoured transport vehicles followed suit, parking before the girls in them got out to look around the compound they'd be living in for the next few days or so. When Maho and the rest of the Sensha-do commanders for the Axis finished with their inspection of the base(which was quite nice)they went into the command tower, where they found Faber, Hans, Peter, Konrad, Lennard, Carl, and Otto all waiting for them.

"Ah, you're here. How's the base? We haven't really looked around ourselves..." Otto asked, looking to the newly opened door and the girls walking into the room.

"It's nice. The dorms and everything are comfy, the infirmary has a lot of medical supplies, everything seems good." someone told him. The command room was on the larger side, with a large table in the center with a map spread out over it, detailing the entire playing field, and windows all around. It was surprisingly similar to the control tower of a battleship or an aircraft carrier. "What's the plan?"

"You tell us." Faber replied. "We're mostly helping you through strategy and plans, so how will this all play out?"

Maho stepped forwards to the table and began to explain how the Three Day Battle would go. "We're here, at our own base. On the opposite side of the island, is the Allied Base, which we have to attack and capture before the three days end, or it all ends in a tie. Today is not a fighting day, the fighting begins tomorrow at midnight, when the first day of the three starts. So for now, I think we should spend the day making sure our tanks are in top order. We also have to keep track of supplies, because while we can call in more of them, we can only do it so much, and the last thing we need is running out of food and water. Otto, do you think you can get started on tank inspection? Maybe even modifications, as long as they aren't very outlandish."

"[Jawohl herr.]" Otto stood up, and strode out of the meeting room, tapping his cane against the walls as he went, humming some German tune to himself.

When Otto reached the tank garage, he already found the mechanics of the various schools hard at work, checking all the tanks to make sure they were in working condition. So busy were they that it took a solid 2-3 minutes for someone to notice that he had arrived, and was watching them all work. A few girls waved, while others nodded before going back to work. One group of girls in particular caught Otto's eye, as they worked on their Tiger (P). "What're you girls doing?"