Banzai:

"Rabbit Team? That's what you're called, right?"

Azusa jumped as the unfamiliar yet familiar voice buzzed in her microphone. "Ah, yes sir!"

"Gotcha, thanks. Right, what to do...Looks like that IJA Team could send their tanks round' this flank and through the cliff, try and see if you can't cover it."

"Alright, we'll take a look. Thanks Mr. Nathans."

Willy grunted. "Yea, don't sweat it." He sat comfortably underneath a tent canopy, a WW2 American style radio in front of him. "Ugh, why did I say I'd advise command..." he groaned, rubbing his bearded face. Oh wait, it's because of those damn high school freshman girls, that's what. They wouldn't stop bugging me to at least try commanding. Welp. At least I should try and do my best or something, right? Next to him was Daniel and Nathan. The former was watching the match with great interest from a screen, while the latter was poring over a map of the area. It was a relatively flat area dominated with small rolling hills, but other than that it was a perfectly flat plains area save for a few rock formations at the skirts of the battle area. "Hey Nathan, what did they say that Jap school does again for tactics?"

"Technically they're all Japanese, be more specific."

"You know what I meant damn it, I meant the Imperial Japanese Army themed school!"

"You mean Chi-Ha-Tan?"

"Yeah, what's their tactics like!?"

"Well, they mostly consist of suicide charges, shouting banzai, like the actual IJA in the Pacific. But according to what Saunders said, they've been using hit and run attacks lately, so their effectiveness has gone up. Apparently that's how Saunders lost against them, and for the most part Chi-Ha-Tan only has Japanese Infantry tanks."

"Damn. Sounds like one big ol' nightmare then." Willy scoffed. "Maybe Ooarai will get lucky and all they'll have to do is shoot at a moving line, ha!"

"What about the Rabbit Team? You did send them out to cover the flanks. By themselves."

"Ah crap."

Azusa looked around the area with the rangefinder atop the M3 Lee. So far, no enemy tanks. "Commander Miho, we don't see any enemies so far. What about you guys?"

Miho's voice buzzed. "Well, we're currently fighting against a frontal assault from Chi-Ha-Tan. They might try and flank us though, so keep a close eye out!"

"Roger that Miss Nishizumi!" Azusa dropped into the M3 Lee's main body, looking around at her team. "Alright, so far there's no Chi-Ha-Tan tanks yet-" just then, a Type 95 Ha-Go accompanied by a Type 97 Shinhoto rolled around the rock formation wall. The two tanks stopped to aim. "Shoot!" The M3 Lee's gunners, Ayumi and Aya, shot Azusa amused looks. "Y-Yeah, open fire!" The 37mm and 75mm gun of the M3 Lee roared to life for the first time in the match, the 37mm missing just barely, but the 75mm shell hit the Shinhoto dead on, popping up it's white flag. "Yes!" Azusa cheered, pumping her fist, her crew and fellow first-years doing the same. Then, to their shock, the Type 95 Ha-Go did the one thing Chi-Ha-Tan was known to never do. It retreated.

"Wait, Chi-Ha-Tan is actually retreating?" Ayumi wondered aloud.

"That's a first!" Karina cheered in her peppy voice. However, the feeling of jubilee was cut short when the Type 95 returned, and it wasn't alone. Following it were three Type 97 Chi-Has, and one larger tank the Rabbit Team didn't recognize.

Yuuki turned on the M3 Lee American Radio. "This is the Rabbit Team, approaching us are three Type 97s, a Type 95 Ha-Go and a larger tank we don't recognize!"