Handy Exposition:

"I still can't believe they won just like that!" Nekonya was heard saying two days later.

"Nekonya-san, when are you going to stop complaining?" Momoga muttered, exasperated at her captains complaining.

"Oh come on! It's like when you get taken out in a tank game and you haven't even left your spawn!"

"We can hear you y'know?" Otto piped up as he finished with something. "Anyways, technically it was your girls' fault for forgetting about Hans." He leaned back down over the M3 Lee, holding up a tube like device over where the 88mm shell had pierced the hull and leaving it twisted and mangled. Placing a piece of steel over the device's open end, he pressed it against the hole in the M3, and pulled down on it's trigger. A few seconds later, he pulled it back and the hole was perfectly welded shut with the bar of steel having a sizable hold in it. He took out the plate and threw it into a bucket, where dozens of plates with holes lay discarded. To Otto's right, Eric, Hoshino, and Clemens were at work fixing the twisted mantlet of the Chi-Nu.

"Hey are you sure you don't wanna take a break? We've been fixing this for a while now." Hoshino asked. She hammered a bolt back into the Type 3's mantlet plate.

"It's alright. We've had to fix battleships before, and those things, oh boy...It took forever just to fix one turret. A tank like this should be easy." Working alongside the Ooarai mechanics were a few of the Germans, along with Willy and about 4 of his family, Owen, and a man wearing a beret with a stereotypical French mustache. Willy and his brothers were working on the M3 Lee's 75mm gun, which had been hit pretty badly on the front, Owen was helping to fix up the Mark IV Landship, and the mustached man was fixing the Char B1 Bis, alongside Hans for some reason. The other Germans worked spread out amongst the other tanks, although to the amusement of the others, they gravitated towards the German tanks.

"I have to agree with Eric here. When we were back in the Kriegsmarine, one of the guns was hit by a shell, and it took almost 5 days just to fix that one. Then we had to deal with all the smaller guns. So far, it's only taken 2 days to tow your tanks back here, do some light fixing, then today, after we've gotten all the replacement parts and proper gear."

Hoshino sighed as she put the final bolt into the mantlet. "By the way, how're your guys' tanks doing?" She tipped her head outside the garage doors, and sitting out in the open were the 2 Panthers, 2 Tigers, and Faber's Konigstiger. "The engine on one of the Tigers burst into flames, didn't it?"

Lenanard poked his head up from fixing the Stug III. "Well at least we didn't get burnt alive, eh? Anyways, we're pretty familiar with our own tanks, and since we made all those agreements, we're working on your tanks first. Either that or we're being courteous."

"Huh, well thanks either way! On that note, what's the worst thing you guys have seen happen to a tank?" All the soldiers immediately stiffened. "Or don't answer, if you want...heh..."

"Well..." Willy twisted a gear on the 75mm gun of the M3. "The first time I commanded a tank, I was ordinary infantry, GIs. We were assaulting this German bunker system hidden in the woods, and they had a crap ton of Anti-Tank guns, and we only had a few Shermans as support. Pretty suicidal to send us in aye?" The others nodded. The crews of the tanks currently being repaired, sat around in the hanger, watching, so they nodded too. "So the lead captain of the, about 5-7 Shermans, he was this guy who always complained about visibility in the turret, so he'd stick his head out of the cupola, and the idiot decided to stick out his torso and shoulders too. Big ass mistake, next moment while we're under fire, he gets sniped out of the cupola."

"Yikes..." Saori muttered.

"Oh, and I'm not saying he was shot by a bullet, his entire upper half was blown off by a German shell. Head, shoulders, and torso, now it's all red paste somewhere."