Sieg Heil Part 3:

"Alright everyone, what's our plan?" Erika sat down in a metal chair, one of many around the metal table in the command tower. It was the third and final day of the match, and that meant one thing. Coming up with an endgame strategy.

"We could try hit and runs, use our smaller CVs to harass the enemy?" Anchovy was the first to suggest.

"We could do a frontal assault! Charge and run them down!" Tamada yelled out loud, eliciting cheers from her fellow Chi-Ha-Tan deputies.

"Tamada, that won't work, we need something other than just charging in blindly!" Nishi rebuked.

Faber, who was standing away from the table, added on saying, "Charging in blindly is dumb, even if it looks cool or is considered courageous. I would suggest a combination of strategies."

Erika looked up from the map. "How so?"

Taking some markers, Faber began to plot them down on the map of the island. "We'll split into three divisions. The first center division will move down the middle of the island, distracting the Allies with Heavily armored tanks, such as the Maus, Ferdinand, and Jagdtiger. Concentrating the largest guns is plausible as well, as it would make this division a high profile target. While they go down the center, two other divisions will go down the left and right sides of the island. I believe it would be best if they're composed of medium and light tanks, along with a few tank destroyers like the Marders and Italian Semoventes. That way, we can encircle the Allied Base all at once."

The Axis commanders and their vice commanders nodded, some saying that Faber's strategy sounded the best so far. However, commander of Bellwall Academy, Emi Nakasuga, spoke up. "Eisenherz, while your strategy looks sound right now, I can see some flaws in it, namely how predictable it is. If we move our heavy hitters down the middle, then it'll be easy for the Allies to move around us and take us out. And the issue I can see with the other two divisions is the possibility of them going up against enemies they won't be able to defeat, like St. Glorianas' new Tortoise. Remember, the Allied Schools have a lot of new tanks, and a lot of them are Heavy hitters like the M26 Pershing or the IS-3."

"Then how about-" Faber took some of the markers that represented tank destroyers and light tanks and moved them into the mountains. "We have some of the tank destroyers take the high ground? We'll have light tanks defend them and keep enemies off of their backs, while they snipe and bombard the Allied base and their tanks. We could also intersperse the heavy tanks, that way the other two divisions are more flexible."

"Hmmm...But how will they move through the mountains? As far as we know, only light tanks and the like are able to move up in those areas without getting stuck."

Hans raised his hand. "Actually, if you don't remember, for the past two days the French Teams were able to move their heavier tanks up into the Abandoned City. On the first day, they had a number of Char B1s, and just yesterday, they managed to get a dozen ARL-44s up there. So-" Hans grabbed a red pencil, beginning to draw down long lines in the mountains. "We've scouted out several areas where even Heavy tanks could get through. We could organize mountain platoons like this: About ten tanks each, five tank destroyers or self propelled guns, two heavy or medium tanks and three light tanks."

"We have tank destroyers like the Sturer Emil and Dicker Max, and given that they have extremely low gun depression, they should be great up there." Erika added. "And you probably haven't seen them yet, all of you, but we have self propelled guns like the Wespe and the Hummel."

That was when Erika noticed something odd. "Where's Peter and Koume? Are they here?"

"I think they're still asleep, Erika."