The best training partners:

Yukari squealed her idea so loudly that everyone in the hanger heard it, which included the rest of the Ooarai Sensha-do team which was walking into the hanger when they heard the commotion. There was an uneasy silence following Yukari's idea.

"Yukari-san, are you sure? I mean they've seen real combat before, so having them do Sensha-do would be..." leaning in, Hana whispered into the girl's ear.

"But that's a good thing, isn't it? I mean, this could be the chance of a lifetime, training with real tank aces from WW2!"

"Oh yeah, that's true. I mean still, only with their consent, right?" Saori bobbed back and forth on her heels and balls of her feet. "Hey, mister Eisenherz, what do you think?"

Faber put a hand on his chin, in deep consideration. "[Warum nicht?] Sure, I'll go ask my men if they want to have a bout with you." Before anyone could stop them, Faber, Eric, Clemons, and Ralph(and Niko)all left the hanger with speed and the door shut.

Silence followed, and Momo squeaked. "Did they ever tell us what tanks they have?"

"Well, Eisenherz did tell us that he has a Tiger II. Other than that, nothing else."

"There's also that Hans guy, he had a modified Panzer II C. And like we said, we also spotted a Tiger 1." Erwin spoke up, her teammates nodding in agreement. "And if Faber gets the support of his crew, we'll have one tough opponent. He told me that he fought alongside Erwin Rommel as a Lieutenant. And now he leads a unit we know nothing about, not even it's name or what it's vehicles are. And that Hans guy was also in the 7th Panzer Division as well..."

"There were also those 3 Kreigsmarines, remember?" Ogin pointed out. "Based on how they completed our challenges, I bet they've manned some powerful ships before. So we've got veterans as well." The rest of the Shark Team agreed. "Although...why would there be sailors in a tank unit?"

"Well, I've got a hunch that they have a tank known as the P.1000 Ratte. I'm not sure everyone else would wanna be bored by the details again, but long story short, it was a planned 1000 ton tank with a battleship turret as its main gun." Yukari went back to muttering about her hunch of the Ratte. "And since there were Kreigsmarines among Faber's men, that must mean they were pulled to man the main gun..."

"Yukari, you're doing it again." Miho put a hand on the enthusiast's shoulder. "Besides, I don't think they'd use a tank like that, even if they had it. If they did, it would be a very one sided battle for us."

The door to the hanger opened and standing there was Faber, no longer in his casual clothing. He was back in his officer's uniform, with it's peaked cap and leather trench coat. "They've all agreed to this training match. What will be the location and time?"

"Perhaps 12:00? We can use one of the fields nearby here for our match."

"[Verstanden]" was all Faber said before he turned to leave. Faber departed from the girls, remarking to them, "We will be there. [Tschüss]."

"You're going to do that war sport with them!?" Willy jumped off his log to protest further but Faber silenced him.

"They asked, and everyone else agreed. Don't worry, as they put it, everything has been safe-proofed, and besides, Americans like you play football right? And you can get killed doing that."

"Y-yeah but..."

"Don't worry, it'll be fine. It's not like I'm shooting with intent to kill." Faber disappeared into the woods to retrieve his men and tanks, leaving Willy with a sense of dread.

"They're gonna be late if they don't get here soon!" Momo seethed. It was almost 12:00, and there was no sign of the Germans. "Nishizumi-san, have you thought of any good strategies to fight them?"

Miho gave this some thought. "Well...I figured since they're from another time set in WW2, I imagine they'd use a Blitzkrieg style tactic, to rush us all at once. Erwin, you said they were repairing a Tiger?"

"Yes commander. And Guderian remembers that Eisenherz said he had a Königstiger." There they all were, standing in a field with their tanks. In front of them was the forest's eastern side, and directly behind them was a tall hill, perfect for a defensive position. "It has been a little while though..."

"Wait!" Everybody straightened up. "I hear engines."