Confrontation:

It seemed like an ordinary day for Miho that morning. The Anniversary of Sensha-do was in a week's time, sure, but other than that, everything was normal. That was until she got to the Tank hanger. Anzu had asked her to meet in the hanger, saying that they were going to discuss a potential strategy for fighting the Sensha-do teams of the other schools. Of course Miho agreed to it, and it wasn't very surprising when the rest of the Anglerfish Team was there as well. However when the crew of 5 walked into the hangar through one of it's doors, red flags began to pop up. First, all the tanks were gone, except those belonging to the Turtle, Hippo, and Leopon Teams, and Anglerfish as they just got there. Secondly, the door suddenly locked behind them as soon as it closed. And lastly, standing in the middle of the chamber were the teams that the remaining tanks belonged to, all of whom wore various expressions. Hippo Team was that of sterness. The Leopon Team was confused. But the Turtle Team had looks of concentration and sternness on their faces. Even Yuzu looked stern.

"W-what's going on, everyone?" Miho timidly asked. The rest of her team looked somewhat worried. However their faces were more those of determination.

Anzu spoke up first. "Miho Nishizumi...You know about the mysterious incident that happened last week, don't you?"

Miho immediately thought of the first strategy. "I don't know much more about it than you do, Anzu-san."

Saemonza suddenly spoke. "We know you're hiding those soldiers in the woods. After all..." Saemonza suddenly lifted up the shirt of her uniform, exposing her stomach, which was heavily wrapped in bandages. "If they weren't around, I wouldn't have this around my waist, would I?"

Momo spoke next. "Miho, this is serious. Everyone will mostly likely be talking about the incident, and should those soldiers be exposed to a public light, things could be severely blown up. And if this Wundermotor of theirs becomes known as well, the Government could tear up the school."

"We had to keep them secret for a reason!" piped up Yukari. The other members of the Anglerfish Team agreed-except for Mako and Miho. The former being too sleepy to care, and the latter deep in thought.

"Anzu-san."

"Yes?"

"Why're we having this confrontation anyways? Our goals are the same on this."

Anzu suddenly ate a dried sweet potato. "Because, you should've told us about it...But'cha didn't, so we did our own investigating." The other council members nodded. "I mean, all we gotta do is make sure the other schools and the public don't find out, so it should be fine to tell the rest of us, right? From what I hear those soldiers will need our help if they want to get back home."

Miho and the rest of the team sighed deeply in relief. "Thank goodness. I thought you would be angry." Miho breathed.

"I'm not. Saemonza and Leopon team are though." Anzu suddenly added on.

"Eh?"

Leopon team immediately began to voice about what had happened with Hoshino being knocked out and how a large amount of spare parts had been being stolen throughout the course of last week, along with a few of their tools. Saemonza went over to the Anglerfish Team, and said to them quietly, "President told us(Hippo Team)to investigate the soldiers when we overheard you talking about them. The German guy named Eisenherz kicked me."

"H-he did!?" gasped Saori.

Joined by the rest of her team Oryou pointed out, "In all fairness, you did swing a sword down into his hand."

Saemonza flushed in anger. "Still it felt like I was shot by a tank! And it still hurts!"

Miho giggled to herself nervously. "Eheheh, I guess Eisenherz will have to apologize later. Also why did you have a sword?"

Erwin pointed her thumb at Oryou. "Oryou had one. I'm not questioning it though, those guys were honestly pretty scary. And that Eisenherz guy..."

"Are you still in shock that he knew Rommel so well?" Caesar teased.

"So what!? I admire Rommel!" Caesar laughed at Erwin's outburst, and so did the rest of the Hippo Team, along with the Anglerfish Team. The Student Council simply hung back. "Ah I get you Erwin." said Yukari. "Apparently he has the Grand Cross medal, so I imagine he must be a pretty high ranking general back in his time."

"Hey what about me!?" outburst Hoshino. "Now that we know everything, I'm pretty sure it was one of those soldiers who knocked me out."

"We've never seen them though, so who knows?" Driver of Leopon, Tsuchiya pointed out.

"Either way, let's go meet them now!" Anzu suddenly shouted, to the shock of all.

"Are you sure, President? They might get the wrong idea or something!"

"Momo-chan is right, but still...getting this out of the way would be good."

Anzu just ate another chip. "Let's go!"