VHS Tapes:

"Whew...we've finally finished girls!" Nakajima cheered in triumph as she and the rest of the Leopon Team finished the final repairs on the Ooarai tanks. "Let's get some drinks later!"

As the rest of the Tiger P crew discussed their plans for the evening, Hoshino noticed something funky out of the corner of her eye, drawing her away from the rest of her crew. "Hey, I almost forgot about this thing..."

"What thing?"

"The Wundermotor." Hoshino replied as she seized the tarp covering the Wunderwaffen and pulled it away. And there stood the Wundermotor, the same as ever, a grey light shining from the mysterious glass display. "Man, this thing is still not working or something? It's just been sitting here for the past month..." As the rest of the Leopon Team walked over, Hoshino began searching for anything that stuck out, other than the pipes and power lever. And then, Hoshino flipped the lever to the AUF position. The Wundermotor began to generate a low hum, which slowly got louder and louder, meanwhile the Leopon Team began to slowly walk backwards, eyes wide. The Nazi Wunderwaffe suddenly glowed, blinding the mechanics with a bright purple light while bolts of energy crackled and sparked off the surrounding walls and tools.

"OH WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?" Tsuchiya squealed as the Wundermotor continued it's display of power, and just as suddenly as it started, it stopped. Uncovering her eyes, Tsuchiya and the rest of the Leopon Team looked at the Wundermotor. They watched as the Wundermotor sparked one last time, spitting out a bunch of black rectangles onto the tank hanger floor, and the switch quickly turning itself back to AUS. Hoshino slowly edged over to the black objects on the floor, keeping an eye on the Wundermotor just in case it decided to spark up and zap them off to God knows where. In one swift move, she used her foot to push the objects towards herself, scoop them up in her arms and retreat to the other side of the hanger where the Wunderwaffe wouldn't reach them.

"Alright, what the heck are these...?" Hoshino muttered as the rest of the Tiger P crew gathered around to see the mysterious black objects held in her arms. "VHS tapes?"

"VHS Tapes?" Miho asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup. They've all got markings on 'em, but we don't read English. Or German. They're all in a foreign language." Nakajima explained as she placed all the tapes onto one of the tables in the Sensha-do team's break room, a large room with several tables, couches, a TV, and so much more. Present in the room were Miho, Yukari, Erwin, and, from a recently completed joint match, Kay, Alisa, Naomi, Koume, and Erika. "What should we do with them?"

Kay hopped up from her spot on a couch, grabbing a tape to look at. "Let's load 'em up and see what's on them, they might have something fun on it! You guys got a VHS player?"

"I'll get it!" Yukari answered cheerfully. She jumped up from her seat and ran over to a closet, wheeling out a large VHS player on a tiny cart. She brought it to the break room TV, a nice flatscreen, hooked it up. "Alright, done! Which one should we play first?"

Erika looked through the various VHS tapes, taking one in her hand. "Try this one. [Panzerjäger] it's called." Yukari eagerly took the tape and put it into the player. The screen buzzed and flickered, before the image finally came on. And with that, the assembled girls began to watch...

Plains and mud. That was the only thing that stretched on for neverending miles. The camera panned down to where a grove was located, and in that grove, they noticed a number of tanks lying in wait. "What...is this place?" Erwin muttered as the tape continued to play.

As if in response to that question, a deep yet familiar voice said in German, "[Gott, I hate Russia. There's nothing but mud and plains for miles and miles, no mountains, no large forests...nothing.]"