The Stahlrattes vs the Centipede and Hussars, part 2:

"I demand a rematch! You fielded heavier tanks, let's fight using heavy hitters then shall we!?" Jakja was heard screaming at Faber and Hans. The latter two were leaned back on their PzIIs sipping tea Darjeeling had brought while the rest of the spectators from the tower had come down to give their condolences to Bonple for only winning on a technicality. "We've got an Archer and a whole lot of other things, we can take you on!"

Faber finished his cup of tea. "Are you sure? I use a Konigstiger personally. My men also use two Tigers and two Panthers, and Hans will still be in his Panzer II."

"Yes! We've taken down tanks that outweigh us, I think we stand a good chance!"

"Alright. When should we fight again? Tomorrow? The day after?"

"The day after tomorrow is good, it should give me and Jakja-dono time to repair our tanks and think of a strategy." Shizuka popped into the conversation. "We'll show you the strength of Light Tanks!"

Hans blew a brief raspberry. "Well I should know that, my Panzer II can wreck up tank treads. It's destroyed Shermans before even. Welp, I should go get everyone ready, I'll see you back at base Faber."

"Alright, see you there." Hans hopped into his Panzer II and he was heard telling his driver to get it started, and within seconds the steel blue Panzer II was shooting off down the field before driving off down a path to the main roads of Bonple to go back to Ooarai. "Did he ever tell you what we call his Panzer II?"

"No? We just call it Hans' Panzer II since we don't know how else to differentiate it." Miho tipped her head slightly to the right.

"Odd. We call it the Panzer II 'Sturmwind' since it shares similarities to a Wirbelwind SPAA, although the Sturmwind has a lot of differences hence the name...Anyways, I should get going as well, I'll see you later!" Faber handed his cup back to Darjeeling and just like Hans, shot off in his Panzer II Luchs down the trail and roads to assemble his truppen.

"Alright, Uszka, do we still have the 37mm warheads?"

Uszka's face fell. "Jakja, I'm afraid we ran out of them. We used them all up fighting the other schools remember? And as far as I know Kuromorimine doesn't have any more."

"I'm afraid we don't." Maho answered. "I can however loan you some tank destroyers we don't need at Kuromorimine, if you want. We have Marder I, II, and IIIs, and a Nashorn or two."

Jakja thought to herself. Before we rejected most of the other schools, but now..."Alright, I accept. Let's see what we can use, shall we?" Jakja menaced.

"Peter, Konrad, Carl, Lennard, are you ready to move out?"

"[Jawohl!]" the four Panzer Commanders responded over the radio. Peter and Konrad sat in the cupola of their respective Panthers while Carl and Lennard stayed within the turret of their Tigers. Faber himself was ready for a war in his Tiger II.

"[Alright then. Panzer, vorwärts!]" The five heavy tanks roared to life and they began to rumble down the road to the place they were to have their rematch with Bonple and Shizuka. The train that had brought them to the battlefield began to chug off down the railway, and a few minutes of driving later, the battlefield came into view. It was a massive field, with a few large paths that could serve as cover for any smaller tanks. Around the field was a large forest, with there being one large opening in a cliff slide that was wide enough that taking a look at it, Faber realized several Tigers could fit side by side in it. While the field was mostly dry, there were some areas of marsh and water. We could bog down there if we're not careful. "Take note of the environment, everyone. Just like we always do, use everything we have available to our advantage."