Quiet Before the Storm:

Kay, Naomi, and Alisa had left quietly to let the Student Council and Ooarai process what had happened, and the sound of a helicopter flying away told them that the 3 Saunders commanders had left. "Well, that was a close bullet to say the least." Momo said in relief. "Still, the Anniversary Festival is in 2 days, the soldiers need to get hidden before someone walks in on them."

"Your right, Momo-chan. I'll go down and warn them then." Before anyone could bother her anymore, Yuzu left the office.

"Yuzu wait!" Momo followed Yuzu with haste, determined to help. Now it was only Anzu and Miho left in the office.

Miho took several deep breaths before she spoke again. "What're we going to do? We have to hide them, but students from the other schools will be all over..."

Anzu cleared her throat loudly and ate another chip. "Don't worry about that, Nishizumi-chan. Me and the rest of the council will deal with it, for now, you deal with writing up strategies before the Festival begins. That way you can show the rest of Japan that Ooarai is unbeatable!"

Miho smiled. "Thank you, President. I'll get working on that!" Miho pushed her way out the door and moved at a brisk pace back down to the hanger, and when she got back, she found Yuzu, Momo, the rest of the teams, along with Faber and Willy standing about.

Momo was talking with the two leaders. "Alright, as we've said before, we'll be having students from the other schools coming in and off of this school ship as they please, and because of how the festival is working, there's also going to be Sensha-do battles every few days."

"Roger that."

"[Ja Mädchen.]"

"What I, we, the Student Council, need you to do is hide yourselves as best as possible. Conceal everything, and I mean everything, no one else can know about your existence here at Ooarai, alright? Those girls today were a pretty close call!"

"On that note, those girls weren't from this school, am I wrong? I mean, I could sorta tell when Nishizumi said that they were from Ooarai when we caught them snoopin'."

"Yeah, they weren't." Miho said, now caught up to the 3. "They were the commanders of the Sensha-do team from Saunders High School. But don't worry, Kay-she was the blonde one-said they wouldn't tell."

"Are you sure? How do you know she wasn't lyin' to you?"

"I trust Kay. She may come off as overtly playful but she has a great sense of sportsmanship, so she wouldn't tell something like this so freely."

That was enough for Faber and Willy. "Alright then." the former said.

"On that note, can you please tell us what your main tank is, Faber? It won't do well to keep it hidden."

"Hmmmm..." Faber looked at Yukari, who was listening with glistening eyes. "I'm afraid not, but when it comes to keeping it hidden, well...Hahaha, I'm impressed none of you have found it, and it's the size of a battleship! There, that's your clue as to what it is, but I'm still not going to confirm it myself."

"As for us," Willy gave them a thumbs up with a smile. "We'll make sure no one finds our UHLS tanks! Or us. And don't worry, I'll reign in my rowdy as hell family, and don't worry, we're all from Florida after all." Willy laughed to himself, and a few others laughed with him.

Faber nodded. "I'll make sure my men don't do anything crazy as well. We'll stay hidden," Faber paused, before saying lightly, "Unless someone finds us."

Miho happily nodded. "Thank you all. Tell your men I said that to them, please."

"With pleasure, [liebchen.]" Faber tipped his officers cap, and Willy gave a gentleman's bow. Without another word, the two walked away, their backs followed by dozens of eyes.

"Why do you keep calling her that Faber?" Willy poked.

"Well, the exact reason the name implies. She's grown on me."

"I see. Can't blame you, she's got charisma."

"Indeed she does, Willy."