The Fallschirmjäger:

It was a busy day at Ooarai. Shipments of new shells and equipment were being brought in, and luckily, some of the Stahlrattes were willing to help them out. But Yukari had one question to ask.

"Hey, who're those guys?" Asked Yukari. She pointed at two similar looking men in green camouflage uniforms.

"Oh, them?" Faber replied after taking a glance at the people in question. "That's Edgar and Johan, I don't think you've met them yet. [Edgar, Johan, come here!]" The two men looked up at their CO and the tank geek, before placing down the boxes they were carrying and walking on over to Faber.

"[What's up?]" One of them asked. He had a very peculiar hair style, in that his black hair hung messily in front of his eyes, making it impossible to see them clearly.

"[Ahem. I don't think you two have introduced yourselves,]" Faber turned back to Yukari. "This is Edgar and Johan. They're Fallschirmjägers, or at least were before they were selected to join the Stahlrattes as extra manpower."

"Wait, who's who?" Yukari suddenly asked, as she looked between the two of them. Physically, they looked the same, except for their hair styles.

Faber answered. "Edgar is the one with the really dumb-"

"[Hey!]" Edgar complained in German.

"Hair, he refuses to comb or cut it. Johan is the other one, he keeps it combed all the way back, a bit like me and Hans, although his version seems to be a bit more extreme in how far back it goes." Johan nodded with a quiet "Hm." Yukari eagerly held out her hand for the paratroopers to shake, which they did, right before geeking out about the Fallschirmjäger and their most famous operations.

"Man, I really wish I could buy a helmet but they're so damn expensive-!"

"Oy, Akiyama!" Momo yelled from across the hanger.

"Ah, what's up Kawashima-dono?" Yukari answered as she jogged over to where Ooarai's PR manager was standing.

"We need your spying skills again, come with me to the office."

"There's rumors coming from Anzio that they're going to challenge us to a battle one of these days, so to be safe I'm thinking you can infiltrate Anzio again to see what new tanks they have."

Yukari tipped her head. So did Miho and the other team leaders, who were all present for the meeting. For some reason. "Weren't we allied with them just a few days ago during the Three-Day-Battle?"

"I know!" Momo suddenly snapped. "I just want to make sure they don't spring some crazy tank on us out of nowhere!"

"Ahhhh, that makes sense." Yukari said.

But then, Anzu piped up-after eating some sweet potato chips of course. "Won't they recognize Akiyama though? We're pretty famous after all."

"Aw crap, that's right..." Momo mumbled. "Caesar, can I talk to you for a second?" Confused, Caesar got up from her seat and went with Momo over to a corner where they wouldn't be heard.

While those two talked in the corner of the room in hushed voices, the others put their heads together. "Maybe we could send in a different member from the team?" Suggested Azusa. "We could send Nekota senpai!" The aforementioned Gamer jumped violently.

"N-N-No, I'm okay..." She mumbled.

Nakajima spoke up next. "To add onto that, no offense Nekota, but I don't think you're really cut out for spying. Maybe we could try using drones? Like Alisa from Saunders."

"Do we even have those?" Said Sodoko.

"I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT!" Caesar suddenly shrieked. Just as suddenly, she stormed out of the room, leaving Momo looking dejected.