Spilled Chemicals:

It was an ordinary day at Kuromorimine, tanks were out and about training and fighting, while Erika and Maho inspected the equipment kept in a smaller warehouse built off the side of the KMM Tank Hanger. Within was a single surplus Panzer III M, and shelves full of shells, bullets, and other whatnot. But for some odd reason, there was a beaker full of clear white liquid on the Panzer III M.

"What in the world?" Erika picked up the beaker, sloshing around it's contents. "Are the science groups messing around with somethi-" when the beaker suddenly cracked, then the whole bottom blew open, spraying Erika all down the front with the liquid. "O-ow!" she cried out when her clothes began to smoke and sizzle.

"Shoot, it must be acid! Erika quick, take off your clothes!" Maho commanded, grabbing Erika from behind to help her pull off her jacket and undershirt. Erika blushed at the contact, but she complied, tearing off her clothes(not literally). As her jacket went off, Maho began to take off Erika's undershirt, for some reason still doing it from behind. But just as she began to take off Erika's wine red undershirt, she grabbed something very soft and squishy. What the? And without thinking, she squeezed roughly.

"Mm!" Erika moaned cutely, her face turning even redder than before. Maho raised an eyebrow before she squeezed again, this time with a more fondling movement. "Nyah...C-commander what're you doing?" Erika said with a slight whimper.

Maho looked over Erika's shoulder, and her face both paled and turned red upon seeing something so obvious that even a rock could see it. Maho's hands rested directly atop Erika's perky breasts, which were covered by a dark grey sports bra, and were currently being squeezed by Maho, whose hands flew off like they had been too hot to handle. Maho tried to apologize, but she couldn't find the words to excuse her unprofessional and perverted behavior. "E-E-Erika I'm so sorry, I d-didn't know what I was doing and-" was all Maho could stutter when:

"Wow..." the two girls felt like they had been shot or electrocuted. Or both, when they heard a familiar voice whisper it's amazement. Turning around, they saw in the doorway, the blonde figure of Kay, her mouth open in amazement. "I didn't know you guys were like that."

"W-wait this isn't what it looks like!" Erika and Maho screamed simultaneously, both extremely embarrassed.

"Nah don't worry, I'm pretty sure Naomi's gay too. Welp, I'mma leave you guys alone, later!" and before they could get an explanation as to why Kay was in their school, she left, closing the door behind her. They later found out that Kay wanted to swing by for a visit, but she didn't announce it, and looking around for the commander and vice-commander of Kuromorimine, found them together in the equipment closet. And of course, she had only seen the boob fondling.