Final Preparations:

As various cargo ships docked at the much larger school ships, Miho watched it all happen from the Zuikaku's bridge, body coursing with nerves. While battles that have lasted days, heck, even weeks, weren't unheard of, they weren't very common, due to the logistics of doing it, but here the schools were, organizing their own, with somewhat minimal help from the JSF. The place of battle was set, a large island off the main coast, because there wasn't a school ship large enough. On two opposite ends, two different bases, one for the Allies and one for the Axis, along with many natural formations and a small, abandoned city in the style of War-Torn Germany and France. The island was dominated by hills, small mountains, and large flat valleys. The perfect place for tank warfare. In the days leading up, Miho and the other Sensha-do leaders of the Axis themed schools studied the loving daylights out of the map, and came up with strategies. However, when they asked Faber and his Stahlrattes for help, they gave a rather inconclusive answer.

"Miho?"

"Ah! Yes?" Miho jumped around to see Yukari.

"We're ready to go, so I came up here to grab you."

"A-ah, thanks...wait, I just realized..."

"W-what is it?"

Miho smiled wholeheartedly. "You called me Miho instead of 'Nishizumi-dono'."

"Ah! S-sorry, Nishizumi-dono, I'll remember to call you that!"

"W-what no, it's fine!' Miho reassured her friend. "I just thought it was interesting you called me Miho instead of what you normally call me. I don't mind at all." In response, Yukari just rubbed herself like she did whenever she got praised by Miho. After travelling all the way down to the ground level and hopping into a Daimler Dingo along with the rest of the Anglerfish Team to join the rest of the schools in getting aboard the cargo-passenger ships. Along the way, they passed a few heavy transport trucks carrying various tanks to the carriers. While all the schools would be on the same passenger ship, for obvious reasons they would keep their tanks on separate freighters. However, when the Anglerfish Team finally arrived at the bottom of the ship, where they were loading up the tanks, they noticed a group of tanks that looked familiar in what they were, but unfamiliar in the markings they carried. When they walked closer, they instantly recognized them.

On the side of the turrets, were the Balkenkreuz of the Wehrmacht, and surrounding them, many Germans, all clad in Wehrmacht uniforms, backpacks and knapsacks filled with spare supplies and clothing. And most eye-catchingly of them all, the 6ft tall generaloberst, Faber Eisenherz. "[Ah, Frau Miho! Guten tag!]" he called out in German.

Miho responded in kind. "[Guten tag! Are you joining the Axis side in the Three Day Battle?]" she asked with muted excitement.

"[Of course, we're Germans!]" Hans chortled with national pride. "[Peter, come over and say hello!]" the 16-year-old Panther Ace jumped, before turning and waving, shouting a greeting, before going right back to talking with Koume. This reaction caused the Stahlrattes to chuckle and laugh at their youngest member being so friendly with a girl, which obviously told anyone who witnessed this that Koume was the only girl Peter was truly close with. Miho smiled. It was heartening that Koume had gotten herself such a good friend, and it was similarly nice that Peter and the rest of the Stahlrattes had become so used to the world they had found themselves in. Green Day as well, even if Miho couldn't see them. Then she did see them, as she realized that they too were there, all wearing their country's respective uniforms. Willy, his brothers, and his cousins all stood around, donning the American Tanker Jackets with custom patches that had grown to be iconic of them. Willy looked a bit disgruntled for some reason. Owen and his British countrymen wore the tan British Infantry Uniform, which was interesting considering they were in a tank unit. None of them wore a helmet, rather, a few chose to wear a beret, or none at all. Then there was Niklav, Niko, and their Russian comrades, wearing brown ushankas(in Niklav's case, a black one)and their dark tan telogreika jackets, looking like Soviet Soldiers straight from the Eastern Front. Oh wait, that's what they were, after all.

That's when Miho noticed something off. They were all carrying secondary bags along with their rucksacks and backpacks, and they all seemed rather long. When Niko turned to talk to Katyusha, Miho caught a glint of metal. Wait...are they carrying guns? She thought disturbingly. Then she remembered something about the Three Day Battle. Oh yeah, that's right. Everyone agreed that we could bring weapons loaded with gel bullets in case of an emergency, so I guess it's alright to an extent...still, the fact that the Stahlrattes and Green Day have their own rifles with them...yikes. Interestingly, Otto didn't carry a rifle bag, instead, he just leaned on a metal cane that looked to be made of a pipe.

"Is everyone here?"" Momo called out with a speaker. "Is everyone from the Ooarai team here?"

"Yes ma'am!" everyone from the Ooarai team responded.

"Oi, Miho, can you come up?" Anzu asked. When Miho joined the Student Council, Anzu continued. "Give us a rousing speech. We'll be out there for three whole days, or even more, so I think we'll need plenty of morale!"

"Eh? W-well..." Miho looked to her expectant teammates. "Th-The upcoming days might be harsh, but we can push through it! We're Ooarai after all!" Everyone just grinned at the cheesy, but cute mini-speech given by Miho. "Panzer vor!"