Tank Tour:

"Better?" Koume asked Peter a few minutes later.

"Hm? Y-Yeah, I feel better now." Peter stood up, still not wearing a shirt. He seemed much better though. "I guess I'll ask Faber to guide you back home then, hold on a second." Peter opened the door, before looking down both ways of the hallway. "[Faber? You there?]" Peter turned back into the room, a tired look on his face. "Of course, he's gone." he sighed.

"Eh? He left?" then Koume realized why he left. Damn it, I knew I should've asked about him..."W-well he said you would escort me out if he was gone, so..."

After a few seconds of thinking, Peter just sighed in defeat. "Aright. Do you have a blindfold or something?" Koume pulled out the white cloth Faber had used earlier, holding it out so Peter could tie it. Taking it, he gently tied it around her head, before he took her hand and began to guide her out of the steel halls. "Hey, Koume?"

"Yeah?"

"You don't mind if I carry you a bit, right? We have to go up this one ladder and down another."

"Yeah, I don't mind at all." All of a sudden, Koume felt herself being picked up, but not at all in the way she expected. Instead of a piggy back ride, Peter picked her up princess carry style.

"W-wait what am I doing? I can't-argh!" Peter quickly placed Koume back down, before getting her to grab onto his shoulders and just hold on. Remember, this all happened while she was blindfolded. They went back up the ladder, then walked flat for a few moments, before they began to go down a rather tall metal ladder, just like before when Faber was bringing Koume in. "Alright, here we go." Koume lowered herself off of Peter, touching the solid, grassy earth. Koume subconsciously reached out her hand again, and Peter's callused hand to hers. As he pulled her along, Koume decided to glance at a tiny little peek. So raising her left hand to push up the blindfold ever so slightly, Koume saw an extremely tall, steel gray shape.

A turret? Koume thought before she suddenly felt her cheeks being pinched. "Ow! What-"

"Koume." Peter said firmly. "No peeking, alright? Faber's orders."

"A-Ah, right. Sorry..." After being guided along by Peter for several more minutes, the two finally stopped.

"Alright, Koume. You can take the blindfold off now." When Koume took off the blindfold, she found herself back in the clearing as before, with the Stahlrattes tanks. Interestingly, Peter seemed to be contemplating something nervously. "Mmmm...Do you wanna..." Peter kept trailing off trying to state his question.

"Yes?" Koume grinned.

"D-Do you wanna go in my Panther or something?" he said, tittering.

At first, Koume raised her eyebrows. Why is he so embarrassed? It's just a tank-Oh, wait...If we do go inside, it'll just be the two of us. "Well, I won't say no to getting to see the inside of a tank." saying this, Peter gestured for her to come over to his Panther, which appeared to be in the middle of being painted a forest camouflage.

"Y-yeah, we probably should've gotten all the paint jobs done a long time ago." he grinned nervously. And cutely. Peter took Koume's hand and pulled her up, before opening the commander's hatch and going in. Koume went into the Panther through the loader's hatch. What was inside the turret was rather normal. The gun and everything looked the same, the optics, it all looked normal. However, taking a closer look, there were some interesting additions. "Right, so do you want me to tell you the things that are different in the turret or do you wanna look at it yourself?"

"I think I'll let you explain things, Peter."

"Alright, so..." Peter first pointed to the gunner sights. "The optics are different, so when you look through it, you can see to the left and right much more clearly." Climbing over the gun breech, Koume peered into the optics. They had the same reticles, but the black borders were removed, effectively allowing the gunner full vision to the left and right sides. "Apparently, Otto did this so my gunner wouldn't have to over rely on the commander, me, to point out targets."