The Stahlrattes vs the Centipede and Hussars:

"Nishizumi-sama!" a voice called to Miho.

"Yes?" Miho turned and saw that it was Shizuka Tsuruki shadowed by her friend and tank driver Rin Matsuzake.

"I asked around your team about Eisenherz...Is it true that he defeated you in a battle?"

Miho scratched the back of her head, smiling nervously. "Yeah, he did...He actually got the jump on us right as the match started, why do you ask?"

Shizuka stood with the greatest intent to listen to Miho. "Please, continue, how did your battle with Eisenherz play out?"

"Well, I first had Turtle and Hippo Team take a position on a hilltop, and I sent out the Type 89 to scout out where Faber's men were. However the Duck Team was found and defeated by one of Faber's men, who drove a modified Panzer II, before he moved onto us and disabled all of our tracks, leaving us stuck in an open area. Then Faber's two Panthers and Tigers arrived and before we managed to chase them off we lost the Rabbit Team and the Chi-Nu, although it wasn't eliminated somehow."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's what I found so odd about it...An 88mm shell had destroyed the gun mantlet and the gun itself but the Chi-Nu wasn't out of it, so I had them hang back as a last resort. We did manage to take out one of their Tigers though...Anyways, we managed to defeat the rest of the tanks, leaving on Ooarai, the Turtle Team, Hippo Team, and me and the rest of the Anglerfish Team. Faber was the only one left, so he came out of hiding. Right away he eliminated the Turtle and Hippo Team, and after we duelled for a few minutes we managed to disable each other at the exact same time."

"So wait, you won?" Rin raised her eyebrow.

Miho shook her hand. "No, the thing was, we forgot about the Panzer II the whole time...The Anteater Team tried to flip them over but the Panzer II just finished off the Chi-Nu. So, in the end, Faber and his men won because he simply had a better plan."

"Huh...I see..." Shizuka smirked.

Rin's eyes widened when she realized what her friend was thinking of doing. "Shizuka, you're not thinking of-?"

"Hah! Anyone who beat a Nishizumi is a worthy opponent in my eyes! Come on Rin, I think I've just found a new opponent for the Tankathlon Alliance!"

Now in the thick of the woods, Shizuka smirked broadly as Faber eyed her down with his one uncovered eye. "Tankathlon? Is that another [Panzersport] like Panzerfahren?"

"Yup! Same thing, but the catch is that only tanks under 10 tons are allowed, so it's limited to Light tanks and Tankettes. Wanna have a go?" Rin hovered over Shizuka's shoulder, smiling, but more out of nervousness.

This Faber guy is seriously scary! She kept telling herself.

Faber turned his head over his right shoulder. "[Hans! Achtung!]"

The bushes behind Faber began to rustle and bustle, and before long a man jumped through doing a hop and front flip before standing still and clacking his boots together loudly. "[Jawohl?]"

"Hans, these two girls are challenging us to something called Tankathlon. It's the same thing as Panzerfahren, but it limits the tanks to Light Tanks and Tankettes. Based on your entrance I presume you're in the mood to go speeding off again?"

Hans grinned a mad smile. "If it's Light Tanks, then of course!" he turned to Shizuka and Rin, still grinning. "Let's get started soon, shall we? [Marsch!]"

Shizuka returned the smile with the same demeanor. "Looks like we've got a energetic one. What will your banner name be, mister Eisenherz? Lions? Tigers? Panthers? What'll it be?"