Celebration of a long time tradition:

The next morning:

"Has anyone seen Hoshino?" asked the leader and radio operator of the Leopon Team, Satoko Nakajima. When no one said yes, in fact they shook their heads, Satoko began to get worried. "I haven't seen her all day...Do you guys know where she went?" she then asked the rest of the Leopon Team. One of them, Suzuki, an even more tan girl, nodded.

"I think she might've come into here to do repairs or something, but that's just a guess..." all the girls in the Sensha-do team began to think and ponder, until their thinking was abruptly interrupted by the sound of a girl yelling before Hoshino stuck her head out of the Tiger(P), jumped out, and fell on the ground, light headed.

"Hoshino! Are you ok!?" inquired Satoko. Everyone else began to crowd around.

Sensha-do member and driver for Anglerfish Team Mako Reizei, with a tired look on her face-as was normal of her-suddenly pointed. "You're bleeding."

"I am?" Hoshino put a hand to her head, and went wide-eyed when she saw her fingers had blood on them. In fact, there was a trail of blood going down her head.

Miho looked one of the most concerned. "What happened, Hoshino?"

Hoshino rubbed her head before Suzuki stopped her. "I think I came into the hanger last night to check on the tanks...ugh, my head...I...think I saw someone in here, so I asked who they were, but then they suddenly swung around and I blacked out. Maybe they threw something at me..."

Momo rubbed her chin. "We'll figure that out later. Hoshino, go up to the nurse and get treated, everyone else, listen up!" Everyone perked up. "In about one week, the school carrier will be joining up with all the other ones from around the nation to celebrate the Anniversary of Sensha-do!" There was a gasp and some clapped eagerly. "We'll be having students from other schools like St. Gloriana's or Kuromorimine coming in and out from our ship. We'll be free to go about as well, but remember, best behavior! Public Morals Committee, I trust you'll make sure that everyone at the school is behaving!"

Leader of the Hippo Team, Riko Matsumoto, otherwise known by her teammates as Erwin, raised her hand. "If this is so important then why not tell the whole school? Why just us?"

"We're planning on telling the rest of the school, Erwin." said the Student Council President, Anzu Kadotani.

Momo nodded. "The reason we're telling you all first is because the Anniversary event lasts quite some time, almost an entire month or more, and during that time, Sensha-do teams from other schools will be free to ask other teams to have matches with them, and since we've won both the Nationals and against the University team, I expect we'll have teams lining up to challenge us! Show them our strength!" Everyone cheered, although Miho looked somewhat nervous, along with the 4 other members of the Anglerfish Team. They had told Mako about the soldiers in the woods, although her worry was non-existent. The only worry she had was getting more sleep, really.

Later, after the meeting had ended and everyone had begun clambering into their tanks to train for the upcoming festival, Miho pulled the rest of her team to the side, just out of view from everyone else. "So...the festival itself is good, but the thing is, those men in the woods could be found by people wandering around. What do you all say? I'm considering telling the Student Council."

Saori rubbed her chin. "Well, considering how far-fetched the whole thing sounds, they'll just think we went crazy or it's a prank. And if it gets out..." Saori chivered. "Then I won't get a boyfriend if all the boys think I'm crazy."

Hana giggled. "Boy crazy as always, hm?"

"Hana!" gasped Saori.

Yukari scratched her scalp. "Well, Nishizumi-dono...You should make that decision. You're our captain afterall!"

"Oh!" Miho turned her attention back to the tanks. Most of them had driven off to go fire on the range and practice other skills. "We should get going, before anyone realizes we stayed behind. We can talk about Eisenherz later!"

Without another word, Miho and her team clambered into their Panzer IV, started the engine, and drove off to join their comrades. Or at least most of them.

"Sounds interesting, Yuzu?" Anzu Kadotani exclaimed to her fellow council member and friend. Her and the student council had stayed behind in their Hetzer 38(t), along with another tank.

Momo seemed somewhat out of breath. "If I remember right, some people said they thought they saw the lightning strike from the woods, and...Oh geez do we have some sort of teleportation incident on our hands!?"

Yuzu Koyama said nothing. Anzu turned around, sweet potato chip in hand, to the awaiting 4 members of the Hippo Team. "I guess my hunch was right. Something is up, and something big by the looks of it. Erwin!"

The blonde haired cosplaying history buff clacked together her German jackboots and stood tall. "What'll you need, President?"

Anzu ate the sweet potato in one go. "Go find these 'men in the woods'. I'm intrigued by who they are."

Momo readjusted her monocle and remarked, "It'll be a miracle if something of this scale doesn't leak to the other schools." Momo was sweating a bit. "I mean, it all sounds so crazy but at the same time...it might make sense, but then there could be a scandal or something..." Momo started to ramble a bit, before council-member and friend, Yuzu Koyama, put a hand on her shoulder.

"Momo-chan, calm down. We just need to make sure no one finds out."

"Don't call me that!"