Repairs:

Maho watched and listened as from her radio, and from drone footage, absolute chaos reigned. The Ooarai tanks were firing and scattering, the Kuromorimine tanks tried to keep a formation but found themselves splitting up as well, and meanwhile, the two Stahlratte Tiger I and II were dodging and weaving any shells. Well, except for Carl who took a 128mm shell to the flank in his Tiger 1. Faber and his crew were expertly maneuvering the Tiger II to dodge any shells, but Maho noticed a pattern that arose. Whenever something like a 75mm shot at his flank, which was heavily reinforced, Faber would ignore it. If something like an 88mm got to his flank, he would avoid it the best he could. If one of the Jagdtigers tried to attack him at any angle, Faber would use his superior speed to flank and if possible, destroy the Jagdtiger as he did for one of them. The battle initially started more organized, with all the sides just taking shots at each other until Koume and Platoon 3 crashed right into them all and then Faber's Konigstiger began to drift and dodge-things devolved very quickly to say the least. "Alright, halt!" Maho firmly commanded, and the battle quickly stopped. "I think that's enough for now. Return to base and begin repairs."

About five to seven minutes later, Maho watched as a number of tanks from Ooarai, Kuromorimine, and Faber's Tiger II came into view. During the chaos, Ooarai and Kuromorimine had been whittled down to only a few left. For Ooarai, the Mark IV, Type 89B(somehow) Type 3 Chi Nu had survived the fighting. The rest were all taken out in the chaos, and the Porsche Tiger experienced yet another engine breakdown, meaning it had to be towed back to the base by its few allies and some of the Kuromorimine tanks. Speaking of Kuromorimine, most of them were wiped out in the chaos as well, despite having a clear numbers advantage. Namely, Koume, and a few Panzer IV H and J variants survived the battle, leaving Kuromorimine with around seven tanks remaining from the final chaotic battle. However, the tank that stood out the most to Maho was Faber's Konigstiger. Not only because it was probably one of the most beaten looking tanks of the ones that survived, but also because it was towing a defeated Jagdtiger. All on its own as well, no less. Following all the surviving tanks were a number of large trucks carrying the defeated tanks, some of the heavier ones being towed by the aforementioned survivors. Maho suddenly perked up when she heard a different engine, and this time much closer to her. Turning around, she saw a kubelwagen colored tan, and inside were some familiar faces. "Peter, Otto, Hans. What're you doing here?" There was also one man she didn't recognize, who wore his uniform unbuttoned.

"[Guten tag.]" Otto replied politely. He was in the driver's seat. "I thought that we should come and watch the battle, but I guess we're too late for it?" Otto's question answered itself, considering there were a number of tanks in the distance being towed back to base. "I guess we'll stay to help you with repairs as well then."

"Really? Thank you then. And Peter," Peter jumped. "Thanks for your help in that battle against Saunders. The others said you were terrific."

"A-Ah, thanks!" Peter blushed a little at the compliment. The others laughed at Peter's bashfulness.

"Oh, hey Peter!" Just arriving at the small command area, Koume waved and smiled at her fellow tanker. Peter waved back, grinning. Hopping from her Panther, Koume went over to Peter and immediately began to fill him in on what he'd missed. If it weren't for the fact that Peter was a soldier from a different time, they would've looked like a pair of good friends. This fact caused the others in the kubelwagen to smile and for Maho to gain the silent expression of a jealous or protective mother/older sibling.

"Ah, right, [Frau Nishizumi,] this is Konrad, the other Panther commander. I think Peter told you about him?" Hans pointed to the man sitting in the back, who winked.

"Yeah I remember. He's a womanizer?"

"[Ja.]" Oddly, Konrad didn't really object or say anything. He just sat in the back and looked smug. Hans dismounted from the backseats and began to walk to where the battle beaten tanks were coming to a stop. Peter hopped out of the kubelwagen soon after, following Hans and Koume back to the various tanks, while Otto just pulled out a toolbox and cracked his neck.