YEAR 1 - THE TROLL

CHAPTER THREEthe trollact one, year one

CHAPTER THREE
the troll
act one, year one

•••••.*.•••••

"WHAT IF I'M A DISAPPOINTMENT.....WHAT IF I CAN'T PLAY?" Harry told them.

Well, as for right now, Harry is telling his friends of how scared he's that he will mess up. I mean, it's not every first year that gets an opportunity like this one.

Y/n would feel honor to have something like that. But surely nervous as well because of the responsibility.

"Don't be silly Harry it's in your blood." They heard as Hermione appeared behind them.

The girl seemed to be everywhere at every time, Y/n thought.

They followed her until they came across a showcase.

"Look." The girl said while pointing to a name that could be seen engraved on the trophy.

Seeker:
James Potter
(1970)

"My father was a seeker too." He said mesmerized by the idea of being like his father.

Y/n could understand him. She never got to meet her father, nor did her mother made any effort to talk to her about it. Probably because it is a tough subject for her.

However, they still are in contact with her aunt, her father's sister, who, in her mother's words, is very different from her father. Crystal Wintergreen is this lovely woman who's not scared of anything or anyone.

Her mother told her once that she was sorry for her aunt. When Y/n asked why, the elder quickly changed the matter of their conversation.

So, yes, Y/n does understand the boy in some way. Maybe, if she had the opportunity, she would also like to be closer to her father.

"You didn't know?" Ron asked

"No." Harry said

The girl smiled sweetly at him, trying to make the boy feel better. It must hurt no matter what.

When she looked back at the showcase a name drow her attention. The trophy where the name was engraved had rust and it looked old. Very differently from James's.

Chaser:
Y/n Slytherin
(1942)

•••••.*.•••••