YEAR 7 - BELLATRIX

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONEbellatrix act seven, year seven

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
bellatrix
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

HER HEAD HURTS LIKE HELL. It hurts so much that it feels like someone squeezed her head until the headache came.

Opening one eye, the Wintergreen saw that the bed she was laying in, was unknown. In fact, the whole bedroom was unknown to her.

Unfortunately, it didn't need too much for her to understand where she was. She remembered Otto's betrayal and she knew that she was back in Voldemort's grasp.

"Otto is a very strange individual, I'll tell you that." Someone said from behind her

The girl quickly got up and looked at the man in front of her. There stood Tom Riddle sitting on the chair.

"So, a few months back, I received this letter that was written by him. He told me that he got in contact with you, his dear sister, and that he would be able to help me in getting you." Tom explained "Now, I never thought that he would betray the only person who saved him. I guess that betrayal runs within the family, doesn't it?"

Y/n looked intensely at him.

"Otto told me that I married Christopher in the past, is that true?"

"Yes, it is."

"You killed my family because of that?"

He smirked. Getting up from the chair, Tom got close to Y/n. Slowly, he put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

His fingers were now rubbing her cheek.

"Betrayal is something that I hate deeply. The woman I love betrayed me."

She rolled her eyes.

"Please, Tom, you can't love."

Their noses were touching now, eyes to eyes and mouths closer than ever.

It felt intimidated, it felt unique and rare. Those moments where their skins would touch, it seemed so private. Their own bodies knew each other like no one. It was familiar and warm......

It was home.

"Maybe you taught me how, love."

Kissing her forehead briefly, the boy exited the room, leaving the girl full of guilt for feeling butterflies in her stomach.