YEAR 5 - THE WOMAN THAT LOVES PINK

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOURthe woman that loves pinkact five, year five

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
the woman that loves pink
act five, year five

•••••.*.•••••

SITTING DOWN ON THE TABLE, Y/N COULD SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE WAS.

They all looked at her wondering what someone like her was doing among them. Looking around the table she could see Lucius, who didn't even looked at her.

The woman by Lucius's side smiled softly at the girl.

Before anyone could say anything, steps were heard. Voldemort sat down on his chair and looked around the table emotionless. Y/n was sitting by his left side, but she wished to be as far as possible from him.

Dinner was served only to Y/n. The girl looked around the others, confused of why she is the only one to eat.

When she was going to ask, Voldemort interrupted her and pointed to her plate.

"Eat."

She wasn't an animal, he couldn't control her like that. Not like that.

Y/n looked down at her plate. It was her favorite food. How he knew that? She doesn't know.

Slowly, she starts to eat.

While eating, she concentrated on their conversation. They were planning some attack. She heard the word ministry thousands of times, but they would talk about others things too, probably for her not to understand.

"Are you finished?"

She looked up at him. God, it was hideous. His face was horrible.

"Yes."

He got up and grabbed her arm. Walking now around the manor, Y/n could see how big it was.

They walked inside a room that the Wintergreen fell in love quickly. It was a library.

"I believe books still are important to you." He said "So, since it's your birthday, I'm going to leave you here. Behave."

Closing the door behind him, Voldemort walked away from the room.

Y/n looked around with only one thought on her mind: She needs to escape.

•••••.*.•••••

"Good morning children," Dolores said before looking at the board "Ordinary Wizarding level examinations, more commonly known as O.W.L.S. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so and the consequences may be severe......"