YEAR 2 - PETRIFIED

CHAPTER SEVENpetrifiedact two, year two

CHAPTER SEVEN
petrified
act two, year two

•••••.*.•••••

"IS IT TRUE THAT YOU TWO FLEW TO HOGWARTS IN A FLYING CAR?!" Y/n asked as she approached Ron and Harry in the Gryffindor common room.

They looked at her and nodded.

"What were you two thinking?!" She asked loudly "Don't you see how horrible that is for us?!"

"If we didn't came like that, we would not have come to Hogwarts. Is that what you wanted?"

The girl shook her head before sitting down on the couch in front of the fireplace. The boys quickly did the same sitting each by her side.

"I have nightmares every night." The girl said out of nowhere

Potter and Weasley looked at her confused about the girl's outburst.

Y/n didn't cared, though. She was tired of keeping this inside and she needed to tell someone that could give her advice. Someone unlike Dumbledore who only gave her short answers.

"Every night I'm hunted by an unknown man. Every night he chases me and kills me. And every night I lay down all alone while watching the stars."

They were speechless at her confession.

"T-There is this woman, we share the same first name, but she is a Slytherin and must be dead by now. I believe she would have the answers I'm looking for."

They all became silent.

Y/n thought about the conversation she heard her mother having with someone. She should have asked her mother? Yes, but the girl already had the feeling that she wouldn't tell her.

A hand was carefully put on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Y/n. We will help you look for information about that woman." Harry said

She gratefully smiled at him and nodded. She was lucky to have them.

•••••.*.•••••

"Let me introduce your new defense against the dark arts teacher....me." They heard as Lockhart spoke

Y/n could only think if they would ever be able to have a decent teacher on this subject.