YEAR 5 - DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVEdumbledore's armyact five, year five

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
dumbledore's army
act five, year five

•••••.*.•••••

HARRY WALKED INSIDE DOLORES'S OFFICE. Everything was pink and he could see the images of cats on the walls.

"Please, Mr. Potter, sit down."

Harry sat down on the chair in front of her desk.

"You're going to do some lines for me today."

He was going to take his quill out of his bag, when she start talking again.

"Not with your quill, you're going to be using a rather special one of mine." She said and gave the boy a quill "Mr. Potter, you may start, I want you to write: I must not tell lies."

Harry was angry. He wasn't telling lies. He knew that Voldemort killed Cedric and took Y/n with him.

All these months, Harry has been feeling guilty about what happened. He even apologized to his godmother countless of times.

Crystal has been away since Y/n's disappearance. The whole Wintergreen family wasn't seen since that moment. Some rumors say that they went after the girl. Others say that this was all an act, and that they all disappeared to gain attention.

However, the chosen one knows that they went after Y/n. That was the only possible explanation.

"How many times?" He asked

"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in."

He start writing. When he finished the first phrase, the back of his hand start to bleed and the message was now written in there.

Harry could not believe in what she was doing to him, and, if he could, in that moment, he would have killed the woman.

•••••.*.•••••

Some days after talking with Narcissa, Y/n was following the plan the best she could.

It always felt like Tom was a step forward of everyone, but whenever she showed interest on his words, his attention would be on her.

He knew that he needed her. Not because he loved her. No, the man could never feel such thing. But, because her loyalty was addictive.