YEAR 3 - THE TRUTH

CHAPTER NINETEENthe truthact three, year three

CHAPTER NINETEEN
the truth
act three, year three

Warning: This chapter contains explicit descriptions of a toxic relationship. If you do not feel comfortable with this matter, please do not read it. It's important to say that I do not agree with any of this and that this is only a fanfic!

•••••.*.•••••

TOM IS LIKE THIS MOST OF THE TIME. He's so secretive, so good at keeping secrets. Y/n doesn't like that.

She doesn't like that she can't figure out most things that he hides from her.

So, she confronts him about it, but he's always capable to making her think that everything is right.

Tom is manipulative.

She waited for him on their usual spot, the astronomy tower. The girl was nervous as she walked back and forth.

The marks of the cold night could be seen in her skin. She was worried, everybody could see it.

The door of the astronomy tower opened. Tom walked into the dark night.

His arms were around her waist in a second while his lips claimed her own. The kiss was demanding but passionate at the same time.

"Tom, we need to talk." She said while taking a step away from him.

He didn't liked that but nodded. His face as stoic as possible.

"Professor Dumbledore, he talked to me the other day and.....somethings came into my mind."

Tom's eyes darkened. Why could Dumbledore possible tell Y/n to make her feel this way?

"What is happening to you, Tom?"

"Pardon me?"

She took a deep breath.

"I can feel it, Tom. The aura around you is getting darker and darker with time. What the hell is going on?"

Of course Dumbledore talked to her about Tom. He was doing everything to take her away from the Slytherin boy.

"Do you trust me?" He asked

"I do."

You shouldn't, his mind yelled.