YEAR 2 - THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS

CHAPTER TWELVEthe chamber of secretsact two, year two

CHAPTER TWELVE
the chamber of secrets
act two, year two

•••••.*.•••••

THEY RAN INSIDE HIS OFFICE. To their surprise, he was packing his belongings.

"Where are you going?" Y/n asked

"Away."

"But you have to fight the monster." Ron said

Everything made now sense in Y/n's mind. She always thought that he wasn't all that, maybe because her mother had warned her, but also because he didn't showed that energy.

"He is a coward. I bet that he never fought anyone in his entire life. He is a fraud."

Lockhart looked at her with rage.

"I would have known you anywhere. You're the spitting image of your mother, do you know that?" He asked "However, the insolence, the need for control, the necessity of being above everything and everybody and the anger inside of you.....that is from your father."

"What do you know about my father?"

"That he's a man that values power. A man that was capable of leaving his family behind only to have more power."

The girl shook her head.

"I'm nothing like my father."

He smirked

"You have more in common than you are aware of."

Seeing her friend lost in her own thoughts, Ron took a step forward.

"She is right, isn't she? You never fought anyone. It's all lies."

He nodded

"My books are about the doings of other people."

"You have been just taking credit for what other wizards do." Harry said

"Is there anything that you can actually do?" Ron asked

"Yes, I can make people forget about things.......like now." He confessed before taking his wand out and pointing it at them

Thankfully, they were quicker and instead pointed their own wands at him.