YEAR 3 - MEREDITH WINTERGREEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN meredith wintergreen act three, year three

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
meredith wintergreen
act three, year three

•••••.*.•••••

MEREDITH WINTERGREEN DOESN'T HAVE A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER GRANDDAUGHTER. However, that doesn't stop her from doing everything Y/n asks her to do.

Maybe she feels guilty that she's never around Y/n's life.

Or, maybe, she just enjoys that Y/n is a little bit like her.

The sound of heels against the floor made people look up. But, as soon as they looked up, they immediately looked down. They were taught that Meredith had killed people for less than looking at her the wrong way.

It was another boring day in the ministry, but somehow everybody knew that if she was here, then something exciting was going to happen.

She walked like she owned the place. The power she held was what made people want to follow her everywhere.

People got out of her way so she could pass.

Meredith stopped in front of two big double doors. She step inside the room and was met with some people that quickly stopped what they were doing to look at the intruder.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen."

What was she doing there?

"Ms. Moreau ......" The minister trailed off

Truth to be told, this two hated each other.

"Cornelius, it's been awhile." She said without looking at him. Instead she was looking for her victim. "Lucius Malfoy, isn't it?"

She approached him and shook his hand.

"I would introduce myself but I think you already know who I'm." She took her hand away from his "Let's go straight to business, shall we?"

She sat down in one of the chairs that were available.

"Now, minister, can you please explain what is happening?" Meredith asked

He took a deep breath before explaining.

"Mr. Malfoy made an accusation against Mr. Hagrid's hippogriff."

The woman simply nodded.

"Well, from what I've heard, Mr. Malfoy's son provoked Buckbeak. I mean we all know that hippogriffs are a very proud creature, they don't like disrespect. If Mr. Malfoy didn't do anything to the poor animal, then everything would have gone right."