YEAR 6 - SLUGHORN'S PARTY

CHAPTER FORTY-ONEslughorn's partyact six, year six

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
slughorn's party
act six, year six

•••••.*.•••••

APRIL 25TH 1945

Dear diary,

Tom has been different lately. In fact, the boy has been closer than ever. I'm not even complaining because I've waited for this for so long. I think he finally understands the context of a relationship.

The only problem was that he met Chris. Well, me and my new friend were studying in the library when Tom came in. He didn't look happy. At first, I thought that he was only upset because I didn't told him that I was going to study with someone else (not that I have to tell him anything), but then, he looked at Christopher like he wanted to kill the boy.

Chris came to me today, he told me that Tom threatened him to stay away from me. Couldn't believe my Tom would do that, but still want to make sure that he will not harm Chris.

My new friend told me that Tom was not a good company for me. That made me upset, after all, we only know each other since Monday.

Whatever, still trying to survive Hogwarts. It shouldn't be so complicated, right?

With love,
Y/n Wintergreen

•••••.*.•••••

After knowing that the book that Harry has been reading belonged to the Half-Blood Prince, Y/n and Hermione tried to find more about that.

"We were curious, so we went to the........" The boys interrupted Hermione

"Library."

The girls rolled their eyes.

"........And nothing. We couldn't find anything."

They saw Professor Slughorn and Harry immediately had an idea.

"Do you want a butterbeer?"

"Will you pay for it?" Y/n smirked

He looked at her in disbelief.

"You are the one who invited us. It's only fair for you to pay." She explained

"But you are richer than me." He argued