YEAR 7 - THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHTthe ministry of magicact seven, year seven

CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
the ministry of magic
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS DECIDED TO STAY IN SIRIUS'S OLD HOUSE. They thought it would be better for them to hide.

Y/n had an idea of a place to hide. She first thought if they could go to stay with Otto, but she decided against it. Y/n doesn't know that man that well, even if he was her brother in the past.

At this point, they knew people were after them, it was essential to stay away, but with them being them, that could never happen.

They found Kreacher, the house elf, and decided to use him to help them. They now know that someone stole the necklace. The house elf went after the man that did it.

Y/n was sitting on the chair near the table. She was so bored. Stay hidden was not pleasant.

The girl spotted a newspaper on the table. Y/n picked it up and looked at the front page. What she read, made her wide her eyes.

Meredith Moreau escaped Azkaban

Her world stopped. How could that happen?

Y/n feels like her mother can never have peace. The poor woman, even dead, can never rest.

•••••.*.•••••

Some time passed but Kreacher finally made his appearance. The house elf brought a man with him, but he had help.....

"Dobby!" Y/n exclaimed

He smiled at the girl

"Y/n Wintergreen, Dobby missed you."

They sat the man down.

"Why am I here?" He asked

"You stole something."

"A necklace." Hermione clarified

The man nodded

"It was very valuable."

"Did you sell it?" Ron asked

"Yes, to a lady. She seemed very interested in that."

"Who is the lady?" Harry asked