YEAR 7 - I'LL SEE YOU SOON

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVENi'll see you soonact seven, year seven

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
i'll see you soon
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

ALL THE PEOPLE THERE WERE HAVING FUN. This felt right. It felt right to be around the people we love the most.

Crystal came to Y/n. She could see that the girl was alone and she could see that she was sad.

"What is bothering my favorite niece, right now?" Crystal asked "Is it a boy? Should I kick his ass now or later?"

"I'm your only niece."

"Yeah..." Crystal said while looking down at the floor

If only Y/n knew.....

"And, to answer your question, I'm not too well." The girl said

"Why?"

The Wintergreen just shrugged.

"Hey, I saw that you and Sirius are back together for good. I'm happy for you two."

Crystal smiled as big as she could.

"Yes, I think Rose came into this world to make us realize that life is too short. We should enjoy it."

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of screams. They were being attacked.

Looking around, Y/n saw death eaters destroying the whole wedding. While the girl was distracted by it, Crystal quickly ran in the direction of her daughter that was with Sirius.

The Wintergreen looked at everything, it seemed like it happened in slow motion. The cries for help. The people running around. The bodies on the floor.

In the middle of that chaos, she spotted something that made her heartbreak. Not to far away, she spotted Rose crying. She was alone.

Y/n ran to her goddaughter and picked her up. In desperation, it took her awhile to see someone close to them on the floor.

When she saw what was happening, Crystal Black didn't thought twice before running to her daughter's rescue. Unfortunately, she didn't make it to her side.

"Aunt Crystal....." Y/n whispered before kneeling by the woman's side

Her brown eyes were wide opened but the light that usually made them so warm, was not there anymore. Y/n could see how pale she was.