YEAR 7 - THE LOST LOVE

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOURthe lost loveact seven, year seven

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
the lost love
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

SHE WAS BETTER NOW. The pain had go away, and she could finally breath again. However, something was still wrong, she could feel it.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Y/n looked tired, she looked.....dead.

The door of her room opened, Tom appeared there with a small box in hands.

"I want to give you this." She was met with a beautiful Ruby necklace when he opened the velvet box "Someone was trying to kill you. If you have the necklace on, then no one can hurt you."

Y/n does recognize the necklace, but she doesn't know what it does. The events of yesterday scared her deeply, if putting that necklace on protects her, then she will use it.

She shyly nodded and Tom moved from standing at the door to behind her. Moving her hair gently, the now dark lord, puts the necklace around her neck.

It was a deadly mistake.....

"I would do anything to keep you safe. Anything." He told her while looking at their reflection on the mirror "I love you."

She shook her head and got away from him.

"You don't love. You can't do that. Trust me, I've learned that the wrong way."

Tom was silent for a moment. He was heartless, that is one of the reasons why he became the person he became. For him, it was difficult to feel something.

In the beginning, after meeting Y/n, his solo propose was to get close to her to obtain more power from her family name, but soon, he started to feel like having her as a friend wasn't what he wanted.

So, he seduced her. Tom made her believe that he was interested in her, made her believe that he liked her. But it was only to make her closer to him.......until it wasn't.

He didn't fell in love, no, he couldn't do that. But if he could, Y/n would be the one for him. Tom knew that.

When she died, when she was gone, Tom missed her.

He doesn't love her, that's a fact, but he thinks that in his case, that's the closer thing to it.

"Somehow, you were able to break my curse. Somehow, I did fell in love with you."