YEAR 7 - THE ONE THAT FOULED EVERYBODY

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREEthe one that fouled everybodyact seven, year seven

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
the one that fouled everybody
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

THE GIRL WAS STANDING RIGHT BEHIND HIM. They were in paradise. Correction, they were each other's paradise.

Y/n was watching as Tom worked on his things. She wasn't sure why she was here, but it made sense. It made sense being close to him right now.

"Why did you invite me over, Tom?"

She had come to visit him at the orphanage. Y/n had to admit, this place was scary.

The boy finally turned around to look at her.

"Wanted to congratulate you, Mrs. Slytherin." He smirked "Heard that the wedding was fenomenal. How is the husband doing?"

"He's doing just fine."

His smirk got bigger.

"Really? Rumor has it that Christopher Slytherin is very sick. I can't imagine being in your shoes right now, only married for two weeks and already going to be a widow. Poor you."

Y/n bit her lip and got close to the blue-eyed boy.

"I'm sure that people will feel so happy for the sad and lonely widow, that after some months, will find love again and, in respect of her husband's last wish to be happy, she will get marry again." She said and smiled at him

Tom's eyebrow raised and he got close to her.

"And who, may I ask, would take such important role?"

"There's no one better than you, my love."

He kissed her passionately. His plan finally worked out. He didn't need much to do that. Tom knew since day one that Y/n Wintergreen was his, he knew that he would do everything to make that come true. Even if that meant to change the girl completely.

People were surprised to find out that Christopher was sick only a week after the wedding. They felt sorry for the girl who didn't had the time to feel the love of her husband. But they would be surprised to know that the girl had a say in that, Tom only had to give her the herbs and she did the rest.

Everything was working in their favor. After Christopher's death, Y/n will own everything from the Slytherin family, even their name. When she finally marries Tom, then they will be unstoppable.