YEAR 4 - THE SUFFERING

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURthe suffering act four, year four

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
the suffering
act four, year four

•••••.*.•••••

"WE ALL GATHER HERE TODAY, TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR DEAR FRIEND.....ROSE HENDRIX." They all heard "The mother, the sister, the daughter and the friend that we all lost."

It's been two days since Rose's death. One day since Y/n left the hospital. Three hours since the girl had to dress herself for her mother's funeral.

The pain was unbearable.

The amount of people who came to witness the funeral was unbelievable. But she knew they were only here because they wanted to seem like good people.

Liars.

They were all liars when they approached her, with their fake sympathy, giving the young girl their condolences.

She heard the same thing over and over again. "I'm sorry for your lose" or "She is in a better place now." It's repetitive.

In a better place? She is ten feet under the ground, how can that be a better place?

Y/n felt alone. She was alone now.

It used to be Rose and Y/n against the world. Now, Y/n felt like it was the world against her.

One person, however, hold her hand tightly since the beginning. Her aunt Crystal didn't left her side for a second.

She spent the whole night awake with her niece. They spent the whole night crying together.

It was truly sad actually. The girl who always seemed to have something to say, didn't uttered a word today.

Y/n was sure that everything would change now. She will not come back to their house. The girl wants to sell it. There's only a few options of where to go next. She obviously wanted to stay with aunt Crystal, but that wouldn't be possible.

It was her father, the man that she hasn't spoke in twelve years with, that will now take responsibility of the girl. She will go live with him, even if she doesn't remember his face anymore.

I mean, he didn't even showed up to his ex-wife's funeral. The funeral of the mother of his daughter.

Suddenly, a hand made contact with her shoulder. Y/n didn't need to look up to know who it was.