YEAR 7 - THE FIGHT

CHAPTER FORTY-NINEthe fightact seven, year seven

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
the fight
act seven, year seven

•••••.*.•••••

THEY NEED TO FIND A WAY TO DESTROY THE HORCRUXES. That's what the group is talking about right now.

"What is going to happen now?" Y/n asked

"I don't know, but we'll be okay." Harry said

Ron rolled his eyes.

"We'll be okay." He mocked Harry

"What is happening to you?" She asked

"I'm just done with everything. You two are the reason why we are here."

"Calm down......."

Ron interrupted Harry.

"No. Do you know how worried I'm about my family? I don't know if they are dead or not!"

Y/n got up. She understood Ron, but he doesn't need to speak that way.

"Hey, we all are worried about our families."

He snorted.

"You don't even have one."

"What?"

"I mean, can you even call that a family? Your grandfather is a missing person that everybody thinks is involved with You-Know-Who. Your grandmother is a murderer who killed her granddaughter's mother. Meanwhile, your father is colder than a wall and doesn't care about you. He probably wished you weren't even there. Your aunt and mother are dead." He shook his head "Now that I think about it, I think that you're the problem, Y/n."

"Shut up, Ron." Hermione said

"No! She's the reason why we are here. Everyone around her either dies or disappears. Maybe that's why we're in this situation. It's her fault!"

Y/n felt out of the place, like she didn't belong there. Maybe he is right, either way, she wants to get out of there. Picking up her jacket, the girl turned around to leave.

She left the tent, but still could feel that feeling around her.

"Where are you going?" She heard Harry asking

"Away from here."

Harry and Hermione ran after her.

"Y/n we can't stay apart. They are after us, we have to stay together, so we can protect each other." Hermione said but the girl continued to walk away

She needed to leave. She needed to stay away from them. Ron was right in one thing, everyone around her gets hurts. They get hurt because of her past, a past that she doesn't even know about.

The girl is determined to find more and more. Unfortunately, she can't do this while staying here, with them. Ron's words just made that perfect clear in her mind.

Turning to her friends, the girl shook her head.

"Everyone around me gets hurt and I don't even have an idea of why. I have to go, I'm sorry."

Harry rubbed his tired eyes.

"Go where? Where are you going, Y/n?"

The girl looked down before nodding.

"I received a letter from someone called Otto Wintergreen. I found out that he was my brother in the past and.....he may have the answers I'm looking for." She looked directly at them now "I need to find myself. I believe Otto can help me with that."

Hermione didn't looked too convinced about that.

"What if it is an ambush? Y/n, I do agree that you have to find more about yourself and your past, but you don't know that man called Otto. What if he is working for him?"

Y/n already thought about all of that. At this point, she feels like she has nothing to lose anymore.

"It's a possibility, but I'll take my risks."

In that moment, Ron got out of the tent and starts walking away from the others. That got Hermione's and Harry's attention.

"Ron? Where are you going? Why is everyone going away?" Hermione was frustrated by now

Ron stopped and turned around to look at her.

"I'm going away from here." He looked at Hermione "And you? Are you coming or are you staying?"

Hermione looked confused. She looked at both of her friends in confusion.

Seeing that Hermione was not moving, Ron scoffed.

"Fine. I get it. I saw you two the other night."

"Ron, that's nothing."

The boy ignored her and start walking away again.

"Ron!"

Harry shook his head and looked at Y/n again, but, to his surprise, the place she was suppose to be was empty. She wasn't there anymore.

"Y/n?!" He called out

Hermione looked around and saw that they were alone. Y/n had walked away the moment they got distracted with Ron.

Hermione knew that her best friend needed answers, but still was worried about the outcome of that decision.

Harry looked lost while staring at the spot she once was in. He felt like they had lost her again.

"Good luck, Y/n." He whispered before looking at Hermione

They were once four friends, now there was only two of them.

•••••.*.•••••
A little short, but Y/n is finally going after the answers we always wanted.
Love you all,
Bye!