YEAR 6 - GOOD NEWS

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINEgood newsact six, year six

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
good news
act six, year six

Warning: Cursing

•••••.*.•••••

IT WAS STRANGE FOR THE GIRL TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL AT THIS POINT.

Since Y/n didn't went last year, Elijah spoke with Dumbledore and the girl has been studying during her vacation time.

The deal was that, if Y/n passed all her exams, she would go back to Hogwarts as a sixth year student. If not, she would have to go through the year she missed.

No need to say that the Wintergreen gave her all. It was a little hard in the beginning, but she had help from her friends and father.

Yes, Elijah Wintergreen helped his daughter since she came back. It would be a surprise for some, but the man barely left Y/n's side since she came back.

Father and daughter are actually closer than before. Meredith even said that Y/n is the only one that is capable of bringing Elijah out of his office.

Well, it's true.

It wasn't a surprise when Y/n's grades came out and she passed all of them with excellent grades.

But, it did come to a surprise when, in the moment she was getting ready for school, her aunt entered her room and closed the door quickly.

Looking at her aunt Crystal, Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. It seemed like the woman was running from someone.

The girl guessed that the person she is running from was her grandmother since Meredith it's the next one to enter Y/n's room.

"Spit it out." Meredith told her daughter

"Like I said before, mother, there's nothing to say."

Meredith raised one eyebrow and looked at her daughter up and down. The Moreau start walking around Crystal.

"Nothing to say? Really?" The elder asked "What did you do now, Crystal?"

Crystal sat down on Y/n's bed. The younger Wintergreen sat down by her aunt's side.

"Are you in trouble, aunt Crystal?"

"Maybe."

Meredith rolled her eyes.

"I bet it's nothing important. You're just being dramatic, Crystal. Like always."