YEAR 4 - CHAMPIONS SELECTION

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXchampions selectionact four, year four

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
champions selection
act four, year four

•••••.*.•••••

"NOW THAT WE'RE ALL SETTLED AND SORTED, I'D LIKE TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT," Professor Dumbledore said "This castle will not only be your home this year but to some very special guests. As you see Hogwarts has been chosen...."

In that moment, Mr. Flinch came running in the direction of the headmaster, who was interrupted by him. They start whispering things to each other.

"So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the Triwizard Tournament. Now for those of you who do not know, the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. For each school, a single student is selected to compete." He explained "Let me be clear, if chosen, you stand alone and trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint-hearted, but more of that later."

He pointed at the Great Hall's door.

"For now, please, join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons academy of magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime."

They walked in dancing and singing. They were truly beautiful and delicate.

A giant woman walked behind them and approached Dumbledore, who kissed her hand tenderly.

"And now, our friends from the north. Please, greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their Headmaster, Igor Karkaroff."

They came in. Differently from the ladies, the students from Durmstrang were less delicate and more violent on their introduction.

"Oh, my God! That's Victor Krum!" Hermione said with the biggest smile on her face.

Y/n watched as all of them settled in. Still, she thinks the best entrance was from Mr. Flinch, the man that, like she said in the past, runs better than her.

•••••.*.•••••

Sitting down inside the Great Hall, Y/n was studying with Hermione. They watched as the students came in and put their names inside the goblet of fire.

Dumbledore said that people under the seventh year couldn't enter, which made the twins very mad and disappointed.

Cedric entered the Great Hall and put his name on the goblet as well as the others.

Y/n thought this tournament was barbaric. Students could die in there, how can someone even agree with this? How can someone want this?