YEAR 3 - DIVINATION

CHAPTER FIFTEENdivinationact three, year three

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
divination
act three, year three

•••••.*.•••••

"WELCOME MY CHILDREN, IN THIS ROOM YOU SHALL EXPLORE THE NOBLE ART OF DIVINATION. In this room, you shall discover if you possess the sight......" The teacher in front of them said "Hello, I'm professor Trelawney, and together we shall cast ourselves into the future. This term we'll be focusing on the art of reading tea, so please take the cup of the person sitting opposite to you."

Y/n took Hermione's cup and start seeing what the girl got.

"Here says....." Y/n said and start reading the book to know what Hermione's cup said about her "That you will be happy with something but you also will suffer........what is this class?"

"I know right."

"Ok, what does mine say?" Y/n asked Hermione

"Uh, I see dark times are coming for you, I see love, and, uh, a bird. I think this is a bird." She said

"Let me see that, sweetie." Professor Trelawney said while taking Y/n's cup from Hermione's hands

The woman looked at the cup. Whatever she saw was bad because next thing the whole classroom sees is the teacher letting the cup fall to the floor.

"My poor child....." She trailed off

"I'm sorry?"

"You have the Grim!"

Ron took a look at his book before speaking up.

"Harry has it too."

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

Professor Trelawney starts walking back and forth while whispering things that no one could understand.

"Professor?" Y/n calls while getting up

"Death!" Trelawney exclaimed "You two will die!"

The Wintergreen got close to her and touched the divination's teacher's arm. She was only trying to calm the woman down.

When her hand made contact with the woman's arm, the elder's eyes became wide.

"What happened to you?" Trelawney whispered "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Y/n took her hand from Trelawney's arm and got out of the room.